Singer ~vs~ Team GP Alternators

[quote name='shauncox26']Well first off dip $hit i have owned both. Mechman cs is ******** pushed all blame on me after multiple unanswered calls and emails. 3 weeks later finally get a email blaming me for my problems. Mike on the other hand stayed in contact thru the whole process and answered calls and emails within a day. I traded my singer alt off and upon arriving to the end user the regulator had got damaged. The alt was out of the free replacement parts warranty, but what did he do he sent @mylows10 ; the regulator for free. Mechman will never fawking do that. Probably wont hear from him for 2 months; only for him to blame it on you and refuse to do anything. My singer 250a large case 6g hairpin alt with 3 g31 duralasts ran my aq3500.1 at .5 all day without dropping below 13.5v. Now my mechman 240a and 2 g31 duralast platnuims can barely hold my voltage above 13 on some songs running my ia20.1 at 1 ohm. So yes i do know that singer is better. I was under the assumption that gp alts were mechman because pricing is dead on what mechman charges. As well as the fact that mechman has been known to produce alts for other companies. Get the **** off my nuts bro and go talk to your b!tch like that.[/QUOTE]

Like I said originally, you paid for Mechmans lower line 240a 3 phase regular **** and you're comparing it to Singer's best 6 phase hairpin unit. Get the hell out of here you stupid ignorant piece of low life ****. I stand by my original comment that you get what you pay for and you come in here spouting all that ignorant good for nothing information comparing a better electrical system to one not as good and you wonder why it didn't work as intended. Probably because your stupid *** jumped the gun with your roided out as brain and started cursing Mechman and tellin him you'd get your greaser cousin to come kill his family or some stupid **** like that. You wanna talk like a ******, how bout you go get fucked like one. I don't come to your work kicking ***** out of your mouth telling you how to do your job. Either way I'm sure Singer and Mechman alike are making money whether you like them or not.

My mechman is a 6phase you dip ****. They only carry 6 phase dumb *** for a honda accord look it up googles your friend.. I dont have to argue woth you azz clown motha focker. You can argue what you want but i know just like many others mechman blows. I got this mechman in the trade in program from vertex audio or i would have bought a singer. Believe me when i spend i buy top quality with good cs, not mass produced ******** with horrible cs. What do you have you fucktard please enlighten me.

Yeah I' am sure Mechman makes ok alts for the money most of the time. Like everything they have issues sometimes. I like singer Michael is a great guy I had no issues getting ahold of him by email and facebook. I got a good deal on Black Firday and he was good enough to talk about having to ream a hole just a little as there are case variances sometimes. Runs like a champ and keeps me at 14.5 at night lights, a/c full tilt. 180 at idle I think.

My mechman is a 6phase you dip ****. They only carry 6 phase dumb *** for a honda accord look it up googles your friend.. I dont have to argue woth you azz clown motha focker. You can argue what you want but i know just like many others mechman blows. I got this mechman in the trade in program from vertex audio or i would have bought a singer. Believe me when i spend i buy top quality with good cs, not mass produced ******** with horrible cs. What do you have you fucktard please enlighten me.
Just to make you happy.

That is Mechman elite 370 amp #1

IMG_20130521_1807181_zps31f39a67.jpg

That is Mechman elite 370 amp #2 with dual bracket

20140821_164904_zps9qjqymgj.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sciontistbb

10+ year member
sciontistbb
In the garage
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from