Since I could not get a real life answer on this (80PRS)

Polar

CarAudio.com Elite
Ill just share with you all. Since I fried my pos ba1000.4 amp and havent made up my mind as to which amp I will purchase next I hooked up my front stage active using the Pioneers internal amp. Highs are Vifa silk dome's rated at 100 rms and PRV 6.5's rated at 200 rms. Well to be honest, this head unit rocks the hell out of them active! I am beyond impressed. Not sure , well pretty sure my choice of amps was holding me back. Very clean and clear up to 58, gets a little iffy when you push it to 62 though. But it works. Keeps up with a 1500 watt sub ok but could use a little help. Itll get me by.

i beat my ba7000 every day and its going strong....

i love the amp. and have been thinking about getting 2 ba 4ch and 1 2ch ba amp. so all matches.

as im not going to need active amps.

im getting a dsp. and need all my amps to have full passthru.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.