Simple Amp Rack

Galante
10+ year member

Quakeman
Nomad
Here's my simple amp rack for 2 JL amps.. It's not on the car yet though.

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

looks really nice and clean. Putting all the connections and controls along the bottom side really does help for clean installs compared to on the sides like other amps.

Whats it going in? Looks like you got it right on top of a factory floor or something.

EDIT: Stupid me, probably a Galante lol.

I put the amps on top of the custom spare tire cover and I used 2 hinges to get the spare at ease. The cap and connections will go on the left hand side of the trunk.

Nah. Just for cosmetics. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

How do you get to the connections and the feet to screw it down?

The amps are not yet screwed to the rack, it's just sitting there on the base. The top is removable so I can manage the connections later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.