silver star ultra headlights?

Okay then. I will get the ultras. I can get them from autozone for like 40 bucks I think.

I had to replace my tail light bulbs recently as my left one died. I was eyeballing the ultras and I think thats about how much they were running for.

those HIDs look bad ass. only thing that im wondering bout is will the stock headlight assembly hold up to that kind of heat. i mean they do put out more heat dont they?
You mean the heat from the light itself?

I highly doubt it will hurt it at all, it would have to reach the melting point of the plastic to do any damage. I doubt a HID will put out several hundred degrees of heat.

Correct me if Im wrong though.

i have used the hid4u and they are good lights for the money however u will get radio static since they arent digital, i run the retro solutions 55watt heads and 35 watt fogs thinking of getting the 55watt fogs but not sure if that will be too bright and not sure if the fog light housing can handle the extra heat since the stock fog housing is made for 35 watt halogen.

and i am thinking of switching the temp i have not sure if i want the 5k or the 6k

so do I my friend if you buy cheap HID kits then you shouldnt use with reflective housing if you get a decent brand then you can since the light wont be scattered and still somewhat have a cutoff

use retro-solutions Hid kit with stock headlights and not a problem for hundreds of people

HID's in reflector based housings not made for HID's will cause glare PERIOD. And glare isn't safe for oncoming traffic. He has housing designed for Halogen bulbs. That's why I mentioned HIR bulbs and they are almost a plug and play and won't be as dangerous for oncoming drivers. Show me a picture of the cut-off for these HID-kits and I'll show you glare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.