silver star ultra headlights?

i have silverstars not sure if they are the ultras though. i have had these bulbs in for close to 2 years i think? and they are still going strong. i have had no issues with them either. i highly suggest them

on the second pic of my previous post which is of the low beam, the brights shine a bit further and make all the dim reflectors very visible up to the level of the oncoming cars at the right.

Cool cool. Sounds like it would be a good investment.

Your lows are better than my highs and then some.

I would almost be borderline scared to drive someplace thats pitch black with no street lights or other cars to light up the road.

Im just used to there being street lights and other cars around to make up for my pathetic lights. hahaha

this isnt a bad hid kit i have used this kit before and know many f150 owners on the f150 site that say for a budget hid conversion kit this isnt bad for the money only problems is some radio static because the hids arent digital

http://stores.ebay.com/HID4U

but if you want some of the best hid's out there that are digital and 55 watt go search on ebay for the retro solutions seller very good product and not a bad price under 200 for bixenon

and i have 30% tint on my windshield so hids are a must for me

and to the person who posted the pics looks like u have a hid low beam and a halogen high beam

The plain Silverstars are good.

And the $70 HID kits are decent, but in stock housings, you're going to have uneven light pattern, glare, and you could piss a lot of people off on the road.

Either get a good quality Holgen or Xenon or whatever they call it bulb, or retrofit your housings.

Cool cool. Sounds like it would be a good investment.
Your lows are better than my highs and then some.

I would almost be borderline scared to drive someplace thats pitch black with no street lights or other cars to light up the road.

Im just used to there being street lights and other cars around to make up for my pathetic lights. hahaha
be weary, the headlight design on the taurus is very shitty. You may have more of an issue with the lens itself than the bulb's ability to put out light.

I have noticed that on the typical taurus, the headlights seem to be more of a flood style driving light, where they disburse all the light fairly close to the vehicle.

Let me do a little research to see if this is true for your model

this isnt a bad hid kit i have used this kit before and know many f150 owners on the f150 site that say for a budget hid conversion kit this isnt bad for the money only problems is some radio static because the hids arent digital
http://stores.ebay.com/HID4U

but if you want some of the best hid's out there that are digital and 55 watt go search on ebay for the retro solutions seller very good product and not a bad price under 200 for bixenon

and i have 30% tint on my windshield so hids are a must for me

and to the person who posted the pics looks like u have a hid low beam and a halogen high beam

get the hid4u or the retro solutions

actually one bulb. the camera adjusted funny for the high beam shot for some reason. however, the isuzu head lamp housing has an outstanding lens

can't find anything about any headlight issues on the 97 model:cool:

worst thing you could do is buy the ss at a place like advance, try them for a night and take them back stating they are the "wrong ones" and you apparently have aftermarket HIDs installed:laugh:

can't find anything about any headlight issues on the 97 model:cool:
worst thing you could do is buy the ss at a place like advance, try them for a night and take them back stating they are the "wrong ones" and you apparently have aftermarket HIDs installed:laugh:
Sweeeeet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I think I will give the silver stars a try. I cant imagine being disappointed. Anything would be better than what I have now.

Maybe in the future I will get a HID kit. But not now.

Thanks guys.

go silverstar ultra much brighter my sister has just silverstars in hers with no tinted windshield and mine are as bright or brighter than hers and i run the silverstar ultra and have tinted windshield 30% so that speaks for itself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.