Sierra on 26's rebuild.. 4 alts what?!?

Dont like the new GMC/Chevy look..but damn that truck is nice! I still have no idea how people have all this money to have rides and do builds like this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
This is why I have no updates. Live in okla been working in florida for 7 months. 78 hours a week construction. Just got laid off thank god so im heading home to do the build now.. Got all the equipment just sitting around waiting to go in..

what kind of alts are those? i think i see dc power?... i see an HID ballast though. =D
ya they are the new DC alts. One 230A to run truck and mids/highs amps, and 3 270A alts to run system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .. and ya thats xentec HIDs.. like them alot... Thanks for all the comments guys. ima get you guys some new pics soon.. Flying home tues then im all over it

Nice lookin' truck. Good to see someone get their DC stuff after making a big purchase. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif How long did they take to get everything to you?

Some have good jobs, some still live at home with mommy and daddy.
To the OP, nice truck and nice alts.
Actually my dads my boss but i got my own place.. lol.. actually going back to college and have a 3 year old.. got ot have priorities though.. lol.. cuttin cupons out of the paper but got to have money for the ride.. lol.. im going to try to make alot of texas shows this year.. come holler at me if you see me..

Nice lookin' truck. Good to see someone get their DC stuff after making a big purchase. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif How long did they take to get everything to you?
mn they did take awhile. like is aid though I been down here working for 7 months so i didnt need it soon but it tookt hem about 5 months to get it to me. They did powder coat them for free for the trouble though.. even though the color is a little light.. They charge really high.. up around 15V. i guess if they perform it will be worth it. i will get back to you when i get to abusing them and see if they are keeping up

ya they are the new DC alts. One 230A to run truck and mids/highs amps, and 3 270A alts to run system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .. and ya thats xentec HIDs.. like them alot... Thanks for all the comments guys. ima get you guys some new pics soon.. Flying home tues then im all over it
wtf, idk what kind of system your going to run in this truck. but it must be massive if your going to need an alt on its own to run mids and highs?!

did you keep the stock alt also or did you take that one out?

so does that mean your running your power wires for each amp off of a separate alt?

and 5 months for dc to send you your alternators?!? WOW that is nuts. i have heard many other stories about dc taking so long but i thought maybe it was just special cases. but **** 5 months is soo long! considering how much they cost, they should be made quicker; i would NOT want to pay 4 bills for an alt and have to wait nearly half a year. i e-mailed them the other day about an alt for my lexus and they said 5-10 days, but ive heard it takes months, when i asked DC rep he said sometimes it takes long but usually its only up to 10 days. 5 months is ridiculous to me.

wtf, idk what kind of system your going to run in this truck. but it must be massive if your going to need an alt on its own to run mids and highs?!

so does that mean your running your power wires for each amp off of a separate alt?

and 5 months for dc to send you your alternators?!? WOW that is nuts. i have heard many other stories about dc taking so long but i thought maybe it was just special cases. but **** 5 months is soo long! considering how much they cost, they should be made quicker; i would NOT want to pay 4 bills for an alt and have to wait nearly half a year. i e-mailed them the other day about an alt for my lexus and they said 5-10 days, but ive heard it takes months, when i asked DC rep he said sometimes it takes long but usually its only up to 10 days. 5 months is ridiculous to me.
The 5 month wait was probably on the alternator bracket itself. Read about a few people having LONG wait times when having big purchases of custom alts/brackets etc...other than that always heard DC was a good company.

I took out my rebuilt stock alt which I have for sale right now. The 230A is essentially replacing my stock. IT will power my truck, and my mids and highs.. the other 3 will be the system.. 4 d9s @.25 ohms **** some juice. Then 2 600w us amps for highs

The 5 month wait was probably on the alternator bracket itself. Read about a few people having LONG wait times when having big purchases of custom alts/brackets etc...other than that always heard DC was a good company.
They are a good company and make a solid profit. If you call DC talk to kyle and tell him Paden sent you. I talked to him so much he knew my name when I called. It tookt hem so long for me because they were moving when I purchased the alts and then the people that make the alternators cases were having problems and slowing DC down. It onlyt ook DC a couple weeks and they did powdercoat them. But they are awesome alts. look good and perform well. I am very satisfied so far

more pics of the truck?!?!
truck003.jpg

truck002.jpg

306.jpg

001-5.jpg

When I had 3 18 mts..

newspeakersnscore008.jpg

dbs.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.