Northeast Region SICK GV For Sale

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I dont understand what your saying about the doors? Whats wrong with the doors? I refinished the door panels. They are original O.E.M. They were old and gray now clean black. Nothing in the rule books say you cant make your spl car look good.... And N/W rules are the same as Mod class...you can do anything to mod your car as long as its behind the B pillar and below the window line and thats exactly what I did. Trust me T.J. I have every rule book for every org we compete in and I make sure its built accordingly. We both have the same car but we are in diff classes. Your old school so check the rules before asking questions on N/W. I merely mentioned the car did well with street B setup but the car is built for N/W. This thread is about selling the car not debating whether or not you know the rules for the class Im in.

I DONT REMEMBER ANY BRACING, REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT CHRIS IS TALKING ABOUT? VEHICLE PASSED AND WILL PASS dbDRAG INSPECTION AND HAS A CERTIFIED 156.6 CURRENTLY AFTER 3 BACK-2-BACK RUNS WITH NO RECHARGE....
SORRY SMOKE NO LOWBALLERS...........
Well if you work on the car you will see dummy. You helped me lay matting down in the back lol. Must have been a contact high. And no low balling like Adam said. I have 2 prospective buyers now that Im discussing sale with all equipment so yeah the price is firm.

Its sick because as of right now theres no Yugo GVs in the states that are louder then me....sorry TJ and Rob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif You guys are loud but behind the ball a wee bit. Try a bigger box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officiale...1278&Method=11

My question is why does it say on the DB Drag stats page that I only hit a 154.7?? Ill call Erie tomorrow to see whats up. That was my qualifying number. I burped 6 times that day starting from a 157.3 and in the middle had a bad run and only did a 155 and change then did 3 back to back runs all in the mid 156's with a broken windshield so I know I backed a number higher then the 154. **** on my qualifying run I was gonna leave it at a 148 but then at the last second turned it up a little...what gives?

Its sick because as of right now theres no Yugo GVs in the states that are louder then me....sorry TJ and Rob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif You guys are loud but behind the ball a wee bit. Try a bigger box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Hahahahahaha. Were good I'm glad you think your loud. I'm not realy impressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.