Northeast Region SICK GV For Sale

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Hahahahahaha. Were good I'm glad you think your loud. I'm not realy impressed.
I dont know if you were impressed but yall were definitely scared. You team actually pulled gear out of there cars so they wouldnt have to compete against me. They did it in front of everyone at the show. I had 4k and your guys have multiple 16ks. At the end of the day it is what it is T.J.......Im louder on the glass with my Yugo then yours is on the kick. Dont hate just shake my hand and say nice job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Car is 100 legal for N/W....lights are legal in any class. As for shaved bumpers the mods are not there to enhance the system so it doesn't matter. Can somebody please get these guys a rule book??

You were lucky Manny, every show I did it messed up the order that people would finish in. I had to call Wayne a couple times to have people's scores changed to the right spot so they could get the correct points. It wasn't every one, but one or two at each event. Several times it wouldn't save their highest number, it would save one of their lower scores from an elimination round.

You were lucky Manny, every show I did it messed up the order that people would finish in. I had to call Wayne a couple times to have people's scores changed to the right spot so they could get the correct points. It wasn't every one, but one or two at each event. Several times it wouldn't save their highest number, it would save one of their lower scores from an elimination round.
in db drag it only saves the highest winning score.

Thanks Manny. Yeah I dont know what happened with the scores. Term Pro doesnt show the right numbers. I have video of me doing 157.3, 157.2, 154.7 155.7, 156.5, and 156.7. The 155 was my fault because I only grabbed the last part of the test tone and the other numbers are from after the windshield let go. My number was backed so at the minimum I should have a 156.5 not a 154.7 which was my qualifying run.

in db drag it only saves the highest winning score.
Thats true, but at times it doesn't save the scores for those not in the final elimination round. It should save the highest score from each round for each competitor, but sometimes it screws up and saves their 2nd loudest score, or maybe their 1st score. I had to write down the scores from each round so I could keep track of who won each round and make sure it was correct when things were over. I'm guessing that was the same issue with Chris's numbers.

Thats true, but at times it doesn't save the scores for those not in the final elimination round. It should save the highest score from each round for each competitor, but sometimes it screws up and saves their 2nd loudest score, or maybe their 1st score. I had to write down the scores from each round so I could keep track of who won each round and make sure it was correct when things were over. I'm guessing that was the same issue with Chris's numbers.
Was that in db drag mode?

It should have been....PsychoAcustics was running the 3x for DB Drag that day. Not a big deal. Everyone in the N.E. has seen the numbers its done, but I was just hoping to post a bigger number on a National level. I wont "F" around at the next DB Drag show during the qualifying round. I didn't realize that that score counted. I was just trying to be loud enough to be in the bracket. It was my first Drag show and I made a rookie mistake. Thats what I get for slow rolling.

Anyone wanna buy this fu(king thing or what. Dont make me bring it out another season. I really want to dump the car and all the gear so lets sell this sh1t. Cars done needs nothing and will sell it with box, batts, alt, and regulator or part out I dont give a fu(

or make it loud =P haha, well if all fails with the sale man im excited to see this thing in the lanes again, were working on a no-wall competitor for ya

lol Thanks Kevin. Id really rather sell it. I dont mind building another car. Im bored with the Yugo already. Who knows maybe I'll do a wall in it....... look out fu(kers!!! Good luck with the Van, thems get loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.