Should I refund This guy or what?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Has said uncle checked at his local post? They may have attempted delivery. It could be on the way back to OP.

Look this is my name everyone is trying to bash by saying I'm trying to scam jock. I am not scamming jock. Electronics and stuff are very expensive here in the Bahamas. Because of this there are a lot of courier services that operate out of Florida where persons ship items to to have them ship here to the Bahamas. My uncle have a courier service and I asked Jock to send it to his own 7941 northwest 67th st. Miami Fl 33166. The name of the business is Alcor International. I AM NO A SCAM.

Look this is my name everyone is trying to bash by saying I'm trying to scam jock. I am not scamming jock. Electronics and stuff are very expensive here in the Bahamas. Because of this there are a lot of courier services that operate out of Florida where persons ship items to to have them ship here to the Bahamas. My uncle have a courier service and I asked Jock to send it to his own 7941 northwest 67th st. Miami Fl 33166. The name of the business is Alcor International. I AM NO A SCAM.
it's cool man , we are just trying to help him out ,if it's lost then he needs to file a claim ,which prolly is the issue here

Has said uncle checked at his local post? They may have attempted delivery. It could be on the way back to OP.
He is not over there. The business accepts all of his packages and forwards them here to the Bahamas to him. From I purchased the player I made him aware of the package. He asked for a tracking number so he could track it but of course I didnt have one. His shipments come in every Wednesday. Yesterday was the 3rd Wednesday since purchasing the unit and still no player. I called him this morning and he called the business in Miami and they confirmed they sent everything for him.

it's cool man , we are just trying to help him out ,if it's lost then he needs to file a claim ,which prolly is the issue here
I understand you all are trying to help jock out but by doing that it's making me look like I'm trying to scam him. That is not who I am I wouldnt do that to no one.

I understand you all are trying to help jock out but by doing that it's making me look like I'm trying to scam him. That is not who I am I wouldnt do that to no one.
no i hear ya ,same here .hopefully he will get to the bottom of this .he can go to the post office where shipped and give them the shipping date and address shipped to and they maybe be able to see where its at or help file a claim

no i hear ya ,same here .hopefully he will get to the bottom of this .he can go to the post office where shipped and give them the shipping date and address shipped to and they maybe be able to see where its at or help file a claim
I hate dealing with the post office. It's honestly easier to just refund him LOL.

Our government mailing service is a joke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jockhater2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jockhater2
Saukville, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies