Should I refund This guy or what?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
@kentonio26 ;
I sold him a Pioneer 6300UB head unit 3 weeks ago. He lives in the Bahamas. He had me ship the HU to his Uncle's place in Florida.
He says he still hasn't received the HU yet.

I Feel like he is lying. But I don't know. Of course USPS told me it "comes with tracking" but I can't figure out there new receipts. They used to say "Tracking Number" on the receipts...Now they don't?
Plus. I do have pretty high feedback on here.
Well. Anyways. I tried refunding him whether he is scamming me or not. And I got a paypal message saying.

"Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds."
-Paypal

@pro\-rabbit ; @whitedragon551 ;
@ramos ;

Where should I proceed with this? I am fine with giving him a refund...just seems a bit sketchy to me.

[quote name='jockhater2']@kentonio26;
I sold him a Pioneer 6300UB head unit 3 weeks ago. He lives in the Bahamas. He has me ship the HU to his Dads place in Florida.
He says he still hasn't received the HU yet.

I Feel like he is lying. But I don't know. Of course USPS told me it "comes with tracking" but I can't figure out there new receipts.
Plus. I do have pretty high feedback on here.
Well. Anyways. I tried refunding him whether he is scamming me or not. And I got a paypal message saying.

"Your recipient is not able to receive funds at this time. Your recipient must first set up his or her account to receive funds."
-Paypal

@pro\-rabbit ; @whitedragon551;
@ramos ;

Where should I proceed with this? I am fine with giving him a refund...just seems a bit sketchy to me.[/QUOTE]

fixed & fixed

first off lok at the usps receipt it has a label number ,that is your tracking number ,then see where the deck is ,if you have to do a refund ,tell him what paypal said that he needs todo

Really this is the recourse you are going to take? Every transaction dealt on this site I have been on the up and up. I have a personal account with paypal, I only buy items so I didn't have my account setup to receive money. I am not going to scam someone for a $60 player.

first off lok at the usps receipt it has a label number ,that is your tracking number ,then see where the deck is ,if you have to do a refund ,tell him what paypal said that he needs todo
Oh. So they call it the label number now.

Well that is g@y. I have the receipt for the pioneer 80PRS I shipped on 4/15 but I don't have this guys receipt anymore.

I'll just refund him once he solves whatever is up with his account.

Everyone on here knows I ain't a scammer.

Oh. So they call it the label number now.
Well that is g@y. I have the receipt for the pioneer 80PRS I shipped on 4/15 but I don't have this guys receipt anymore.

I'll just refund him once he solves whatever is up with his account.

Everyone on here knows I ain't a scammer.
yea but he may be scamming you

Google map the shipped addy. Is it a warehouse outside of MIA Int?
I don't have the receipt anymore. So couldn't tell ya. It's not that end of the world.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

yea but he may be scamming you
Well I am not worried about the $60. But if he is. Hopefully he doesn't scam anyone else.

I don't have a way to prove it. So not much I can do.

Here are the messages he sent me.

Hey man I have yet to receive package? The package was never delivered. Whats up with that?

No. Had it shipped to my uncle's courier service in Florida and it has not been delivered. Spoke with him this morning.

Can you please look into this as it's now been almost 3 weeks.

I'm not scamming bro. You came off as an upfront guy so I wasn't sweating you about the tracking no. I upgraded my account to see if I could receive money, you can try it now. If the player does end up coming I will resend the monies. But up until this morning it had not arrived.

Honestly its 60 bucks. If he's had good dealings in the past i'd work something out with him. I'll bet the unit will get there eventually though.

I've been on this site from 2008. I've dealt with several persons on this site. I don't post much but I frequent the site. I'm not going to scam ANYONE.
KK.

Let me know when you upgrade your paypal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jockhater2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jockhater2
Saukville, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies