Deal between lowlacs and winkychevelle

Participant count
  • Participant list

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
In this deal he offer to trade me a kicker kx2500 with fuse bass knob and end caps so pretty much new in box except a refurb in return for my pair of matching American bass amps, the ph-4000md and ph-4100fd.

In this deal since he has no feed back I asked him to ship first which naturally starts a sense of uneasiness, but nevertheless he agreed and I have given him my word that I will up hold my end of the deal. I have explained that as soon as I recieve the amp I will test it's function and if all is good I will ship mine the following day or same day if possible. Should anything arise I will contact him immediately in attempt to resolve the issue.

@Lowlacs ;

I'm putting my reputation on this forum on the line in effort to make thing go as smooth as possible as I have in past deals.

For those I have dealt with feel free to drop a line I'm sure lowlacs will appreciate the feed back as he is still learning his way around the forum.

Indeed, I have offered a trade to Winkychevelle. My offer was to trade my Kicker KX2500 in perfect workin order with kicker anl fuse holder, 300a fuse, remote bass knob and high input plug all in Kicker factory refurb box for his 2 matchin American Bass amps bein a ph4000 and ph4100. They are represented as one being used but in full working order and the other as BNIB only bein opened for pics.

As he stated this will be my first trade transaction and yes I am feeling lots of anxiety but after extensive txts he has eased my apprehension. I am trustin that his 100% feed back will also extend to me and our trade. This is a 400.00plus dollar deal in which I am trustin Winky to uphold his end of the deal by properly installing and testing my amp and promtly sending his equip to me.

I have packaged my equip heavily and I am currently ready to head off to my local shipping facility, I have pictured the entire process for his and my insurance. I will also be insuring my package and I expect him to aswell. I am currently awaiting him to call to voice verify before I head to shipper.

*Also* both he and I have aggreed to pay our own shipping costs*

Received the package as described test the amp to be functional at 100% and will be shipping my amps to him ASAP hopefully today if all goes accordingly.

I do want to give this guy his props he deserves, communication has been very very good, I don't think I have had another transaction that was this well communicated

Both of the American Bass amps arrived today. I have installed and tested them both. Both are as described and fully functional. I am Happy with WinkyChevelle and our trade. I wouldnt hesitate to buy, sell, or trade to him again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

winkychevelle

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
winkychevelle
Ponchatoula, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies