shop says 0 awg is too big for my car?

run, run really far away. they just want to sell you some 4 gauge at the same price you can get some nice 0 gauge. if you can't fit the 0 gauge under your carpet panels than you can run it out side the car either under the rocker panel or route it along your fuel lines.

It's not that hard to run 1/0, I had 4 runs along one side of my brothers Trail Blazer. It took a bit of work, but I got it all under the carpet. Either find another shop or do it yourself. Most of the time there are pre-existing channels under the carpet, where the factory wires are, that it'll fit in. A last resort would be to run it underneath your vehicle under the rocker panels, but I try to avoid that at all cost. In the unlikely event you hit/run over something & pinch it you could turn your car into a fire pit.

all of these are corrwect.. bigger wire is never worse.. better efficiency. tell em to stick it up their nose with a rubber hose

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.