Shipping issues!!!!! Help!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

crackerboxx
10+ year member

Okay so heres the situation.....I have 2 T2s(one is gutted to recone and coil) and a few bare motors and baskets that im trying to ship as Im moving again and dont know which carrier or materials to ship. Also having issues because depending on max package weight i can ship up to on the cheap how to i keep the bare motors seperated if i can package them together? ANY ADIVE WOULD BE AWESOME! Thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I no longer have the car I had this LC2i hooked up in. I got about of year worth of usage out of it and had no problems. New LC2i model sells for...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.
Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...

About this thread

crackerboxx

10+ year member
crackerboxx
LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from