Shipping Issue

When I bought my Icon and q-1200.2 from SSA they didn't have the amp in stock so it shipped from soundqubed themselves and I only have 1 address with SSA so somehow between soundqubed and FedEx they closed their eyes, picked a spot, and shipped my amp to Florida instead of Washington.
The address that mine was shipped to was a very old address... came straight from soundqubed as did my subs, but had no issues with subs..

But I contacted Aaron (denim) after remembering I don't live in Florida and within a day he had it fixed. I will say I have only communicated with Aaron from SSA, and no other employee, but for me he was a great help and did an amazing job. If you have more problems I would recommend contacting Aaron instead of the text thing. For me it was way better than how you described the guy you texted. Just my $0.02

But I contacted Aaron (denim) after remembering I don't live in Florida and within a day he had it fixed. I will say I have only communicated with Aaron from SSA, and no other employee, but for me he was a great help and did an amazing job. If you have more problems I would recommend contacting Aaron instead of the text thing. For me it was way better than how you described the guy you texted. Just my $0.02
Yeah anytime i sent messages aaron was quick to answer me, unfortunately i asked about the tracking late which he provided on request. In reality i should have received it when notice of it being sent out first happened.

My caller id read mark lafountain which over text gave very vague answers. Why not get voip phones instead of cell phone?

Anyway in the end i had sent an email to aaron which i figured i did to late which i assume ssa support was not available, but since the solution came by its self i am happy now.. I just did not want to be out money and do a claim as i trust denim and ssa.

When I bought my Icon and q-1200.2 from SSA they didn't have the amp in stock so it shipped from soundqubed themselves and I only have 1 address with SSA so somehow between soundqubed and FedEx they closed their eyes, picked a spot, and shipped my amp to Florida instead of Washington.
That's awful, but the way you said it made me laugh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I had a problem with FedEx. They said they delivered a package at 9pm. I was working on my truck out front from 7pm to 11pm. They never delivered it. So I call and start questioning it and it shows up the Tuesday afterwards. After the driver said he dropped it off the Thursday before... Shady people. Sometimes...

i order from soundqubed nonstop... never had issues... BUT everything ... every last tshirt,amps,subs... everything ships from DD... all return addresses DD.... ive never ordered through ssa...

I am happy the amplifier was found. I am not sure how FedEx screwed up the delivery address as we only use and process orders with the address provided in the order info.

I am happy the amplifier was found. I am not sure how FedEx screwed up the delivery address as we only use and process orders with the address provided in the order info.
Im not sure either as fedex said you guys provided the address.

Sent from my ZTE ZMax using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

los33

Car Audio G
los33
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from