Shipping Issue

los33

Car Audio G
Houston, TX
Ive shopped at SSA many many times, but this is the first time ive had a shipping issue and SSA did not even know.

I was told my package was sent to my address, but come to find out it was actually shipped to an old address of 4-5 years ago.

I figured it out after taking the time to call fedex and figure out the issue.

Whoever was the one txting me did not even try to figure it out. Now i have to drive way out of my way to pick it up tomorrow when it was suppose to be here today.

Like i said i love SSA and will continue shopping there, but come on atleast try to take 5 mins to see whats going on.

Sent from my ZTE ZMax using Tapatalk

Did you have your old address on file with them? If you didn't change it, that's not their fault.

If you did update it then that is their fault

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

@Denim;

Did you have your old address on file with them? If you didn't change it, that's not their fault.
If you did update it then that is their fault

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

@Denim;
It was on my saved addresses, but my primary is my current address.

The last 6-7 purchases i made the last 2 weeks all used the same address.

My paypal and emails all showed the correct address, but it was shipped using a old address.

It was on my saved addresses, but my primary is my current address.
The last 6-7 purchases i made the last 2 weeks all used the same address.

My paypal and emails all showed the correct address, but it was shipped using a old address.

Probably just a computer issue then, who knows

Great... Now the amp was delivered to the wrong address after asking to have it held.
That does suck

I would have had a better chance if i would have atleast gotten the tracking when it was shipped out!!!

They had it since the 9th

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

los33

Car Audio G
los33
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from