SOLD Shipped info

Participant count
  • Participant list

giantgloworm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just want everyone that bought something from me that it all has been shipped Thursday. I haven't replied to e-mails becouse my sister lost here baby Thursday and this just hasn't been on my mind. Sorry for the wait and concern I have coused people. My family comes first in times like this. If anyone needs conformation. Look up Jefferson City News Tribune. All this information is thier. Thanks again to any buyers and I'm very sorry for the delays on getting you your information. Zach

Want to besure to update everyone on this, I have received my Amps today... The buyer did have some issues, and the amps are more of a 7.5/10 with 1 of them showing sometype of water spots (haven't tested yet). But they are here and I'll have a chance to test this weekend. There were some issues with shipping that shouldn't have happened but everything was on the USPS side of things... they shipped it out to FL for fun I guess...

Good seller, honest transaction...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.