Shadiness with Montana

So why in none of his for sale or trade threads does the guy mention that one of the amps is in protect?? i call BS...would think that would be important to the buyer or trader
He claims to have 3 amps. 2 in perfect working order and the one that is in protect.

So.. you got the PS3.. he didnt scam you, he just didnt give you the 20 bucks? Big deal dude drop it.. its 20$
Umm.. If its part if the deal? Yes, it is. And no, $20 isn't a huge deal. I don't expect to ever see it. It's the point of him scamming to get me to ship first and one thing after another to still not hold up his end of the bargain that I'm trying to prevent from happening to anyone else. Who knows how much it will be for the next person.

Umm.. If its part if the deal? Yes, it is. And no, $20 isn't a huge deal. I don't expect to ever see it. It's the point of him scamming to get me to ship first and one thing after another to still not hold up his end of the bargain that I'm trying to prevent from happening to anyone else. Who knows how much it will be for the next person.
true. it's a simple matter of just communication. If the amp is in protect, he could even use the $20 he didn't send you to ship it back... simple as that

true. it's a simple matter of just communication. If the amp is in protect, he could even use the $20 he didn't send you to ship it back... simple as that
Lol that would imply that he ever planned on sending the $20..

But no, I don't deal like that.. I'll even pay to have it shipped back, bc I don't want any negativity with things I sell or trade. If I would have known it was messed up, I'd have never traded it. If I would've known it was gonna be like this, I never would've traded with HIM either.

Not part of the original deal?

I dont get it. You both got your items. Why is there a thread over 20$?

I see the issue, and OP does have a right to be mad. But it's probably better to just remember who screwed you over and try and tip off others, rather than continue to be outright pissed.

I see the issue, and OP does have a right to be mad. But it's probably better to just remember who screwed you over and try and tip off others, rather than continue to be outright pissed.
I'm not even mad man.. I'm just disappointed that even after beaming over backwards to cut this guy some slack, he still sticks it to me. So yes, be warned. Just understand who you're dealing with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ssteele18

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ssteele18
St. Cloud, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies