Corybrdmn should be banned.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty II

Banned
NC
He is a very dishonest person. He is trying to sell fake $23 Chinese Nike NFL jerseys as authentic jerseys for $80 + shipping. I work for an NFL team & can clearly tell by the pics that they are fakes. Additionally, the wholesale price on the $250 Elite Nike NFL jersey is $75. Nobody is gonna sell them for a $5 profit.

I hate calling people out, starting things & such. But I also hate when someone tries to rip people off.

He is a very dishonest person. He is trying to sell fake $23 Chinese Nike NFL jerseys as authentic jerseys for $80 + shipping. I work for an NFL team & can clearly tell by the pics that they are fakes. Additionally, the wholesale price on the $250 Elite Nike NFL jersey is $75. Nobody is gonna sell them for a $5 profit.
I hate calling people out, starting things & such. But I also hate when someone tries to rip people off.
ive dealt with him through craigslist before. he is a pain to work with but good kid. if he didnt claim them to be something theyre not then he isnt a scammer. asking too much for **** is just stupid and dishonest. dont ban him. scold him.

Guys I'm going to make this a little more clear for everyone.

He has an add with images of the item he is selling. You can clearly see for your own what he has to offer. If you feel that it is worth the asking price then great, if not then ok. However, the rules of the classifieds do still apply to all adds. We do not disregard the rules simply because of how you all feel.

I am going to lock this now, if you all have other questions, comments, or concerns PM myself or any other moderator about it.

Thank you.

He is blatantly lying & attempting to rip people off. He is selling jerseys that he claims are real authentic Nike Elite NFL jerseys . He admitted they are made in China. What he is claiming as a $250 Nike is nothing more than a $20 Chinese knockoff.

nflshop.com & nike.com FAQ & disclaimer sections.....

"Another sign of a knockoff is a 'Made in China' tag. Authentic jerseys are typically made in Honduras, El Salvador, or Vietnam. Any item made in China is not an officially licensed product of the NFL."

EC20FA84-3854-4B44-BE5B-2AB3992C7DAE-32913-000029053F8CF515.jpg

Read the tag it says made and fabricated in Honduras. If you want me to after I get out of work il write my name and date on a piece of paper and have that in the picture with a more clear pic of the tag

I bought my sa 15's from sir @Corybrdmn ; and everything went great!

can't really speak for the authentic jerseys though they do say made in Honduras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Smitty II

Banned
Smitty II
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied