Shadiness with Montana

No bad deal, just a butt sore Karate kid who penny pinches.
I'd be butt sore to if I didn't have money to eat. :|
Karte kid stays full ..

Op just a Lil biaaaatch seems like ... Just sayin a dub bro when ur amps look like they came outta Freddy crugers ride... Kick rocks ya bum i burn away dubs all day long ... And u talk about him being young .. Yet ur hurting over a dub ur a bum!

is he speakign the truth you sent him a bogus amp that goes into protect without being up front about it ?
NO. I had the same kind of amp in MY car at the time he got the 2 I sent him. I had hooked both of his up, no problems, no protect, no dust, before I sent them. When he got it he told me one was in protect. Having this problem myself with MY amp because of low voltage at times, I was helping him troubleshoot. The amp in protect I mentioned was MINE, not his. So no, I had no knowledge of anything being wrong with the amp, and after giving him some ideas to troubleshoot and never hearing anything back, I assumed he got things straightened out. If he would have FREAKING RESPONDED to messages, I would have gladly had him ship the faulty amp back. I dont deal like that, I aint gonna knowingly screw anyone over.

No bad deal, just a butt sore Karate kid who penny pinches.
I'd be butt sore to if I didn't have money to eat. :|
I could care less if I'm homeless on the street, I still would never treat people the way you treat people. With -$20 in my bank account, I would still find money to ship the faulty amp back IF you would have told me there was still problems. I cant fix anything if I dont know its broke. You should have responded instead of me thinking you just had a connection problem. But once again, you wanna act like a little child until it comes and bites you.

Lol.. Karate kid..? This is what a feedback thread comes to? When you're the one that gets screwed by this guy(since he obviously makes a mockery of everything), I'll say I told you so. Unlike him, I'll make my deal right.

so whats the problem? i just hear bichin
In a nutshell, Montana scammed.

If and when he is ever back on here, if he decides he'd like to tell me there is a problem with the amp still instead of trying to sell it to someone else, I'll get it returned. He scammed long before there was any knowledge of faulty equipment on either end.

In a nutshell, Montana scammed.If and when he is ever back on here, if he decides he'd like to tell me there is a problem with the amp still instead of trying to sell it to someone else, I'll get it returned. He scammed long before there was any knowledge of faulty equipment on either end.
whatd he scam though?

send faulty product? lack of something?

whatd he scam though?send faulty product? lack of something?
So wait, you got the PS3 but you didnt get a $20 with it in the box?
Correct. Read the whole thread.

He scammed me into shipping first. I should have done something then. He then promised more than $20 in the box($20 was with 2nd day air, not ground) if I allowed him to wait til he got the amps. He shipped without any cash in the box prior to testing them(why, idk) and after testing them he realized one was in protect. I told him it worked when I tested it and to make sure all his grounds were good and such. I texted over and over with no response. I assumed he figured it out. I finally find him on here in the Dome, since he wouldnt respond about the cash in box, and called him out. I find out today, the amp still doesnt work.

Aside from him scamming me before he ever got the amps, I still will accept a return. I dont sell knowingly broken stuff.

So.. you got the PS3.. he didnt scam you, he just didnt give you the 20 bucks? Big deal dude drop it.. its 20$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ssteele18

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ssteele18
St. Cloud, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies