Set off my first car alarm ha

o well just never have or tried to set one off, thanks to the ******** who try to ruin peoples moments haha

Set off a car alarm with my exhaust a few days ago. Was backing out and I heard the warn away chirp thing, and I started off in first I heard it again then floored it in first and I heard the alarm go off, I felt pretty good after that. *****es probably thought I was thuggish as hell.

ya i guess it is pretty cool when u do it, just dont be one of those ass holes who sits everywhere poundin there ****, like at stop lights unless someone feels the need to pull up next to u with some xplods n look at u smiling..then i do so

Set off a car alarm with my exhaust a few days ago. Was backing out and I heard the warn away chirp thing, and I started off in first I heard it again then floored it in first and I heard the alarm go off, I felt pretty good after that. *****es probably thought I was thuggish as hell.
that is pretty thuggish...were they mad

ya i guess it is pretty cool when u do it, just dont be one of those ass holes who sits everywhere poundin there ****, like at stop lights unless someone feels the need to pull up next to u with some xplods n look at u smiling..then i do so
i dont turn down my system at a stop light f it in a neighborhood or in a parking lot yes but when im on the road screw it

haha i love finding little beater riced out civics wit a few raggy mexicans thinking their bad ass bumpin, just so i can pull up behind them and shake their mirror down for them

haha i love finding little beater riced out civics wit a few raggy mexicans thinking their bad ass bumpin, just so i can pull up behind them and shake their mirror down for them
Is having two cars of idiots really better than just one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.