Server Issues

Participant count
  • Participants list
Can we get a mod?

really.jpg

That has been that way on this forum software for a few years. Any forum that uses this software does that. I'm on a few forums that use it and it has had a few upgrades since it came out but for the most part it is still the same with stuff like that. I used to admin/mod on a forum that uses it and I never saw a setting where that could be changed. Maybe they've added it since then but not sure.

That has been that way on this forum software for a few years. Any forum that uses this software does that. I'm on a few forums that use it and it has had a few upgrades since it came out but for the most part it is still the same with stuff like that. I used to admin/mod on a forum that uses it and I never saw a setting where that could be changed. Maybe they've added it since then but not sure.
Was that a response to me? Ford-trucks.com doesn't have that issue.

Mostly completed with the update, however we're aware of many styling errors and are correcting those now. Please bear with us for a while.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...