Server datacenter change 1-6-12

Participant count
  • Participant list

administrator
Administrator

Little man on campus
We will be changing the datacenter that the main server resides on mid tomorrow morning EST. This will cause a brief site outage of around 45-60 minutes during the change. After the move is completed you should experience quicker loading pages, since we will be connected faster and more redundantly to the Internet backbone.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. It should only help the site however in the long run.

Search was being really iffy for me as well last night. Looking for some of my recent threads and they were nowhere to be found through the search but if I scanned through the forum manually I could find them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.