September Member spotlight **Nick Wright of Incriminator Audio**

Johnny Drama
5,000+ posts

Banned
Dramaville
Nick Wright has agreed to join us for a member spotlight. As the President and CEO of Incriminator audio he is a very respected member of the car audio community. I personally enjoy the companies, "No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS!! Period..." , stance.

Ask away...Just remember not to flame or spam this thread.

Nick,

Would you please discuss the pros and cons of "The Jumbo Jet"?

Thank you

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Flakko / Flipx99 - That's the million dollar question - And I wish I had an answer, but I don't. For example, if we tooled a cone and we get it and its okay, but not up to my standards we have to tool it again. We are using ALOT of new parts and coming out with ALOT of new models, so it’s just taking time. I was hoping for August/September time frame but that's not going to happen.

JimJ - Years and years of good food and beer!

Beat Dominator - Is a 40.1 not big enough? It straps too! I've been told by a little birdie bigger things are to come. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

937DYTBOI - Thanks, I've been around CA a few times in the last few years.

Scoupen - lmao, that's a whole nother story in itself!

Can you give us some basic ideas behind the new product? Does the "new parts" unclude going away from the (whats seems like) basket EVERYONE is using, the 12 spoke? What are you having to design exactly other than motors?

x2 on your history in the industry.

will the 20.1's be released with everything else?

what products will be custom tooled? will I recognize parts that are used in many other drivers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Johnny Drama

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Drama
Dramaville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date