how long does your system usually last??

Well man it all depends on how much power your putting to the subs what kind of bass your putting to em. there are so many diffrent factors that could make a system last long or it could last a day like if you dont set the gains right you could **** up the amp or the subs but ya get what i mean.

i know that, i meant before you became bored/used to, or just wanted to new equipment......not like a durability issue.......more like a bored with your system issue.

do you guys get ragged on by your friends/family??? i know i do......."you just bought those......." lol
All the time and I only replace things when they break or stop functioning 100%.

I'm the master of things not working or quiting on me for no reason at all. Pre-outs become unsoldered, amp inputs stop working, amps start ******* down fuses, water randoms out my enclosures.. **** like that is always going down with me.

working on my 2nd setup, got my first one about 10 years ago, had if for a few years

was...

jvc cd

sony 9 band eq

jl components front and rear

2 10w1s in a bandpass

ppi pc225?

punch 60

stinger wire

car caught on fire and burned it all

gonna finish off my current setup with Oz Matrix components and maybe eD amps

well this year i went from 2 12"s to 4 12"s to 2 15"s then to 12 10"s and now i took out the 12 10"s to sell em and now have 6 10"s and when all the tens are sold i will have 12 12"s and all new amps but keep the old head unit, mids and mid amp

so i change when i get slap ass tired of seen the same old thing or want to get louder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.