September Member spotlight **Nick Wright of Incriminator Audio**

Nick owes me a few beers from last years USACi finals...I doubt he will be there this year though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I needs pics of cars as that is what I would be looking for. I can memorize a car far easier than a face.

baseballer1100 - Your going to see at least the IA 3.2 and IA6.2 in 2 channels, 75x2 at 4 ohms, 150x2 at 2 ohms, 300x1 at 4 ohms and 150x2 at 4 ohms, 300x2 at 2 ohms, and 600x1 at 4 ohms. The IA 3.4 will be in 4 channel, 65x4 at 4 ohm, 125x4 at 2 ohm, 250x2 at 4 ohms

jntar - Well, I started out as a competitor myself then that lead to meeting big names in the competition world. I meet Paul Nelson in 2002 he had an Extreme 2 car, he had a lot of problems keeping his drivers together and I help fix those issues with my recones methods at SBN one year. I said to Paul joking "Man, any retard can do this and make it work, so why don't they" and he flat out said "Why don't you then, Mr. Fix it?" and me being me said I will to which a bet was made. I won!

saywhat - Yes, new baskets to say the least. You may still see a 12 spoke on one line, but the 3 top lines will have our new basket on it. We have worked on baskets, spacers, cones, spiders, coils, etc. You name it it's probably been made.

LeofromtheH - Would an 8 work? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

SATX210 - In the beginning Incriminator Audio was just a fun side project that took a life of it's on, now we are gearing up to no end to be a major play in the Car Audio world. We are going now to secure to major players in the car audio world to have a good team to add to myself and Josh in the near future. We slowed down a lot to accomplish all of these things in terms of current product, but it will pay off soon. You'll wake up in the near future and every product you've every heard of will be in stock. From my view point what other internet company has 2000 and 4000 watt strappable amps? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

mannyb18b - The 20.1's have already been released, but we are currently out of them. Trying to get all of ducks in a row, if you’re thinking of getting 2 20.1's and strapping them, we have 40.1's in stock, a lot less foot print. Probably the only think you’re going to notice is the terminals are cone. From the looks of motor and baskets it’s all custom as well as our cones, etc.

Raven - Pretty much a lot of friends such as Paul, read above //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2loud4u -

Power at 4 ohm : 900W x 1

Power at 2 ohm : 1800W x 1

Power at 1 ohm : 3600W x 1

Input Sensitivity : 0.2V - 6V

Subsonic Filter : 10Hz - 50Hz

Variable Bass Boost : 0 - 9dB

Variable Low Pass Filter : 35Hz - 250Hz

Variable Phase Shift : 0 - 180 Degree

Remote gain controller

Linkable function : Master/Slave

2 x 0 Gauge Power

Signal to Noise : 110dB

Damping Factor : 200

Efficiency : 75% Full tilt

Tested Voltage & THD : 14.4V & Less than 1% THD

Dimension: 25.6 (L) x 10.07 (W) x 2.71 (H)

90accordman - Yes, I used to compete, read above. Yes, we have created several products that are for OEM customers.

bimma85 - We still plan on doing the Make a Wish Foundation project, I've just been slammed, plus I want it to be a special item.

zachzchw - No time table on amps yet, but it's going to happen cheapest amp IA3.2 is $249.99 MSRP, but you know how that goes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The 20.1's can drop low, no doubt, they are made not to break. If people ran them at 1 ohm daily, they would probably last forever. You can run them safely at 1/2 ohm and they will love it, you can run them a lot lower and they will play all day long, but once you start getting down lower than .35 daily, they will start ******* a lot of current, as the 20.1's are made to drop the hammer in strapped application on 16 volts. The 40.1 is just insane - I think Scottie J is still scratching his head //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

PatFitz9 - Yep, sure did I have a degree in Computer Network Engineering, this always seems to shock people.

scottiej - lol, since you’re my only mole face friend I guess it would be you, I think Josh is your man in that project //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

deerhunt1988 - Rogersville, AL - Northwest corner about 45 minutes west of Huntsville

smd4life - Actually Josh came up with the name of Incriminator while we were riding down a back road to Lexington to pick up his girlfriend then. My reply was "Sounds like a plan to me, I love making up words." On the phone daily I get how do you spell Incriminator, fun times.

ngsm13 - I'm a tank when it comes to drinking. You name it and I probably have a bottle somewhere. If you come to finals we'll play my drinking game "Drink till someone dies", we do 4 once shots every minute until someone is gone. CES was interesting. See you at finals

Flipx99 - I'll be there supporting our products. Have your money ready.

jntar - How many I owe you? I'll be there 20.1 - 450 at 4 ohm cert //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

bigbassman - I'm guessing Finals maybe. lol Oh, me the Prowrestling story is a long one, you really want to hear it?

DaGh0st - Soon lots of pics, I just don't want to show pics as the products are in the works then it change a little and have a lot of questions about it. Yes, the NARC components are in the works.

Flipx99 - Hi, I am Nick from Incriminator Audio, where is my drink? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nick,Would you please discuss the pros and cons of "The Jumbo Jet"?

Thank you
"As I flew in the town of pukeville, I looked down, and all I saw were skanks! I can tell all you men in this room are jealous......thats right! All you men wish you were as rich as me, wish you looked like me, heck, you all want to be me! And all you skanks in the room know........that you would DIE....for one long ride...in the JUMBO JET!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's your favorite mole faced friend, and when can he get to stick it in teh butt again?

I about doodied in my pants when I read this!

basFlipx99 - Hi, I am Nick from Incriminator Audio, where is my drink? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Hopefully at the booth you will have my 10.1, so I may be ready for next year. Don't call me out, I'll bring booze into the convention center BYOB or not.

ngsm13 - I'm a tank when it comes to drinking. You name it and I probably have a bottle somewhere. If you come to finals we'll play my drinking game "Drink till someone dies", we do 4 once shots every minute until someone is gone. CES was interesting. See you at finals
Oh snap, I'd prolly lose. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

bigbassman - I'm guessing Finals maybe. lol Oh, me the Prowrestling story is a long one, you really want to hear it?
Lawl...

Anyone wanna check out some of Nick's underground moves?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

Lawl...

Anyone wanna check out some of Nick's underground moves?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

For the ones that don't know, I used to be a Prowrestler, now I'm just a referee. In that video I was at Scottie's and the whole crew was there and Brad (other guy in the video) was drunk and he wanted me to show him some moves. It's not something you can learn in 5 minutes when drunk as you can see as I'm moving full speed and Brad is more than behind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Prowrestler? What kind exactly?
As in WWE kind of pro wrestling. It start when I was 17 and in High School, I had a friend in Corinth, MS that I went to see and he loved wrestling. I went when him once and the referee had car problems, so somehow someway I became the fill in guy. I did it and at the end of the night I left and thought nothing of it, 3 days later my phone rang and it was the same promoter wanting me to come back and I told him NO, he called back the next day again. Finally I agreed, and went back 2 or 3 more times, then I meet this guy name Kurt as he was in development for the WWF at the time now, WWE. He and another friend Jimmy carried me to Memphis to ref there television show where all the development guys where at. At the time, I didn't know anyone there and I had never even seen wrestling so no one could have intimidated me. Kurt took me up to Jerry the guy in charge of the show and he asked me how long I had reff'ed as he wanted good talent for his show. I told him I was the man and would prove it to him, after one match he concluded I was a 5+ year ref based upon talent (not knowing I had been around 3 weeks) and it grew from there like mad. Kurt turned out to be Kurt Angle, Jerry was Jerry "The King" Lawler, and there where several other that made it big time Crash Holly, Jackie, Grandmaster Sexy, Prince Albert, etc. All this people where nobodies back in the day.

As in WWE kind of pro wrestling. It start when I was 17 and in High School, I had a friend in Corinth, MS that I went to see and he loved wrestling. I went when him once and the referee had car problems, so somehow someway I became the fill in guy. I did it and at the end of the night I left and thought nothing of it, 3 days later my phone rang and it was the same promoter wanting me to come back and I told him NO, he called back the next day again. Finally I agreed, and went back 2 or 3 more times, then I meet this guy name Kurt as he was in development for the WWF at the time now, WWE. He and another friend Jimmy carried me to Memphis to ref there television show where all the development guys where at. At the time, I didn't know anyone there and I had never even seen wrestling so no one could have intimidated me. Kurt took me up to Jerry the guy in charge of the show and he asked me how long I had reff'ed as he wanted good talent for his show. I told him I was the man and would prove it to him, after one match he concluded I was a 5+ year ref based upon talent (not knowing I had been around 3 weeks) and it grew from there like mad. Kurt turned out to be Kurt Angle, Jerry was Jerry "The King" Lawler, and there where several other that made it big time Crash Holly, Jackie, Grandmaster Sexy, Prince Albert, etc. All this people where nobodies back in the day.
So tell us... is wrestling really real? or is it just an act? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Dante

aloha nick!. is ia planning on advertising in any big name magazines? also the question that been bugging me for so long is, lol, if i had to save some money to buy a warden series sub, about how much should i save in order to be in a safe area to purchase it?. ( without giving the exact price )

p.s. i got some chocolate covered macadamia nuts if u answer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Johnny Drama

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Drama
Dramaville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date