SOLD semi-busted pioneer indash dvd unit

majette
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have a pioneer avh-p6600dvd indash touchscreen unit for sale. it was wired up incorrectly (wire harness was connected to run the interior speakers but the owner wired up his 4 channel amp wires to the speaker wires as well). unit functions fine but the speaker outputs are blown and the rca outputs put out noise, a LOT of noise. pioneer radios and blown outputs are nothing new, fix is not that expensive. should be less than 150 to fix. unit, wiring harness, rca wire harness, wires connecting to the av/in out box and mounting cage (cant find the trim, though) 225.00 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states, payment via paypal. no pics but you wont be disappointed. aamajette@yahoo.com, thanks!

well good luck sellin i doubt anyone will give you much more with blown speakers and rca burnt then with it being hooked up wrong we dont know what else is damaged cuz you can get one on here for less than 375 if thats what its gonna take to fix it, it could take more but hit me back if you change your mind or change the price

well good luck sellin i doubt anyone will give you much more with blown speakers and rca burnt then with it being hooked up wrong we dont know what else is damaged cuz you can get one on here for less than 375 if thats what its gonna take to fix it, it could take more but hit me back if you change your mind or change the price
id edit what you said otherwise you will get the ban hammer per the new forum rules

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.