Selling an saz2000d, possible new set up costs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

reclessantics
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SC
Hey everyone, so I am biting the bullet and selling my sundown SAZ 2000d amp that I've had since the pre sell. It works perfect never had an issue. Only pushed a nightshade 18 v2 (pretty sure one of the first ones made by jacob/derrick. Jacob tested it in his jeep) so it's going to **** selling it. How much should I sell it for? Same with the sub, the 18 was awesome but holy **** it is so heavy. How much should I sell the amp for?

how much would a ns18v2 sell for?

Thinking about it, I'd love to do 4 10s or 4 8s under the backseat in my truck, I'd love to go with 2k-3k watts next time. But the scv amp line is crazy expensive. What do yall think?

Btw I hve a local guy who offered 400$ for the amp this morning. I'm meeting him locally. I guess I wanted to make sure 400 was a solid price before I part ways.

Thanks

Kyle

I was trying to see how much 2000 watts (ish) would cost now vs keeping my older amp. It looks like something along those lines in the SCV line of amps is like $800. $400 for the SAZ i guess would be solid. I just dont want to get rid of it and have it be something i should have hung on to.

Please help! haha supposed to meet this guy in about 2 hours.

Thanks

well the guy originally offered me 280 for it. i told him no, that i had other buyers at 425. so he offered 400 if id meet him today. (next day) so he keeps me waiting for over an hour, shows up, and gives me the cash and is looking at the amp. we agreed on 400, there is only 380 there. red flag. Then he realized he thought it was an SCV amp not SAZ amp.. waste of my time, and he was sketchy. haha its all good though, its going to be hard getting rid of the amp anyways because i still really like it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.