Second Skin Audio -The worlds best sound deadener company has been sold - Coupon code

Anthony Collova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Scottsdale
A few years ago I listed my company; Second Skin Audio LLC for sale on a couple of websites.

Last year I decided to get serious about selling it, and decided to list it with a broker.

He did an amazing job for me, and in less than 4 months I received my first and only offer. I accepted, and over the last 3 months have been working closely with lawyers, my CPA, broker and the buyers to work out all the details.

The purpose of this announcement is to inform everyone that Anthony Collova is no longer the owner of the Second Skin company.

The new owner is a gentleman named Ken Kanefield. Him and his wife Sue sold their auto glass company, and bought 100% of Second Skin Audio LLC.

For the last 4 weeks I have been training the new owners in the daily operations of the company. I will remain on temporary staff for the rest of the year, helping with phone support for Ken and Sue.

The phone numbers, email addresses, and website details will all remain the same.

Products, prices, and shipping methods will also stay the same. The only change will be the person sitting behind the desk and answering the phone. Oh.. The desk however will be moved from Phoenix, where I live, to Tucson, where they reside.

My plans for the future are simple.

I am going to travel with my girlfriend and my dog.

We plan on living in a different state or country for 3 months at a time, for the next 2 years. First stop is Austin, then Chicago, then Manhattan. After NY, we will be moving to Rome, Madrid and London. Then we hit Asia.. All of this will start April 2011, after I compete in my first NPC body building competition (no joke).

I am ready, and have been ready to move on for quite some time.

I started the company with a $700 loan from my father, and managed to do pretty well for myself. I am MORE than happy with the way things have turned out. For now though, I want more from life, and plan on getting it while I am still young. I turned 35 yesterday and though I am semi retired, I still feel like I have a lot left to do in the business world.

I formed a new company called Collova Media Inc. and will soon be managing a portfolio of online businesses built from my own capitol. The goal is to work 3-5 hours per week, from anywhere in the world. So far I am well on my way!

I want to thank all of my friends and all of our customers for your continued support over the last 8+ years. I have learned a lot, and formed some great relationships. Without the support of the forums, members and vendors, I would not be nearly as successful as I have been. Your continued loyalty to the Second Skin brand and faith in my products means the world to me.

You can expect to see a new Second Skin Rep on the boards in my place. I am not sure what Ken is going to chose as a username, but I am sure it will be pretty obvious who he is.

Please help welcome him as the new owner of Second Skin Audio, and take care of your selves.

Yours in humility,

Anthony Collova

PS. Use this coupon code to take 15% off of any order on Sound Deadening Materials for Noise Reduction from Second Skin for the next 4 days while I Am still in the office. After that, you are on your own:

Code = cyasuckers

ANT

Did I miss the part where everyone here went from loving SS to hating it? Seems like a respectable guy to me...
yea you kinda did. everyone must be every bit of less than 10 people.

I don't know of 5 that like ANT, including you/meade.

everyone likes him? everyone must be equal to less than 10 people. I can't make that any plainer.

Everyone must be a minority. To further back me saying this, I don't know of 5 people whom Like him. Who support him. Better?

This is including you for defending him and meade whom I am sure i've seen use some of his stuff.

.......ca.com is the lulz.

There used to be a link to a thread somewhere, where ANT said something about someone and everyone circled the wagons and hated on him. He's also kind of pompous and cocky, but most people who are successful are. He sold a great product. All in all I think he caught a bad rap. I'm not defending him because I couldn't care less either way. I'm just calling it like I see it.

There used to be a link to a thread somewhere, where ANT said something about someone and everyone circled the wagons and hated on him. He's also kind of pompous and cocky, but most people who are successful are. He sold a great product. All in all I think he caught a bad rap. I'm not defending him because I couldn't care less either way. I'm just calling it like I see it.
You'd see more if he or his buddy goob didn't already deleted it.

lol i only ever used the flame guy... just used his double left or double right or whatever and spammed it... lol
when SS spammed it, it used my killer instinct and flame guy'd ant.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.