Second Skin Audio -The worlds best sound deadener company has been sold - Coupon code

lol i only ever used the flame guy... just used his double left or double right or whatever and spammed it... lol
I think you're talking about the character "spinal." He's the only one i remember that had that type of double left/right commands.

I've always liked Ant. I missed whatever he did/ was claimed to have done that made people hold a grudge. Awesome products at an awesome price and he's a friendly and informative every time we've done business. Haters are gonna hate...

I've always liked Ant. I missed whatever he did/ was claimed to have done that made people hold a grudge. Awesome products at an awesome price and he's a friendly and informative every time we've done business. Haters are gonna hate...
see avatar.

haters gonna hate morons. morons being ANT.

its like hitchikers guide to the galaxy...

so long and thanks for all the fish

capitalism works for some people... all you need to do to be like Ant is make a company... find a decent product, and say its the best, back it up for awhile... never let your supplier be known to your customers or competition... and offer it for sale

bingo money in the bank retired early and have a great story for your kids and grandkids

and i will beat you all to it ^cool story bro

everyone likes him? everyone must be equal to less than 10 people. I can't make that any plainer.
Everyone must be a minority. To further back me saying this, I don't know of 5 people whom Like him. Who support him. Better?

This is including you for defending him and meade whom I am sure i've seen use some of his stuff.

.......ca.com is the lulz.
Oh ok, that makes sense. I'm not defending him at all. I just thought everyone here said SSA was the sound deadener of choice...I guess I was misinformed! And, judging by his tact in the first post, I thought he seemed like a half decent guy at least.

Saying that Steve Meade likes it is, well, worthless here haha. I do know that not many people here would care if he fell off the face of the earth lol

IMO, the new owners are fucking stupid to think this secondskin will be more profitable than windshield replacements, I just hope they dont inherit the spamming habbits of the former entity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.