does pee stain?

Participant count
  • Participant list

garretttt4
10+ year member

big pimpin
Watertown sd
Does pee stain plastidip? Was thinking about plastidipping my rims ony old truck cuz they look like crap and I'm not gunna buy new rims for it but at home my dogs pee on my tires, then when I go to work my bosses dogs pee on my tires. They get peed on like 4 times a day usually. Is that gunna stain the plastidip if I don't get it off right away?

I don't see how your boss disrespecting your vehicle is funny. Id **** all over his vehicle.
Haha I think that'd get me fired... But yeah it'd pretty irritating. But I work on a farm so the dogs are kinda always out and I don't wanna park in the shop everytime.

Haha I think that'd get me fired... But yeah it'd pretty irritating. But I work on a farm so the dogs are kinda always out and I don't wanna park in the shop everytime.
Hahahaha you still think its the dogs .... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Wait till you see what I did in the backseat

I don't see how your boss disrespecting your vehicle is funny. Id **** all over his vehicle.
If his dogs **** all over it .. Obv his boss's dog will wanna do the same ..

Not like his boss is pissing on his truck ...that we know of anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

If his dogs **** all over it .. Obv his boss's dog will wanna do the same .. Not like his boss is pissing on his truck ...that we know of anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
Lol yeah I wasn't sure if they realized it was the dog. Not my boss. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.