Seattle/Tacoma/Everett Meet!!! Roll Call...

Count me in, still. Unless everyone decides they can't make it tomorrow.

I just sorta finished installing the Rainbow Germs. I got the doors deadened, the MDF rings in place, the wiring done, the speakers mounted. Well sort of. The tweeters are stuck to my doors with double-sided tape. I haven't decided where I want them yet. Maybe you guys can help with placement/tuning/etc.

Hell, if it's just me and boomnblzr, we might as well meet up north, since I'm in Lynnwood.

-- Kevin

Count me in, still. Unless everyone decides they can't make it tomorrow.
I just sorta finished installing the Rainbow Germs. I got the doors deadened, the MDF rings in place, the wiring done, the speakers mounted. Well sort of. The tweeters are stuck to my doors with double-sided tape. I haven't decided where I want them yet. Maybe you guys can help with placement/tuning/etc.

Hell, if it's just me and boomnblzr, we might as well meet up north, since I'm in Lynnwood.

-- Kevin
hey let me know if you guys are meeting up north since I live up north too but anywhere works.

perhaps another day I suppose. I'm just gonna focus on my new house that we just bought....ahhh the feeling of more room and a 2 car garage with a shop. If it does clear up this afternoon, maybe we can arrange a time.

LABOR DAY WEEKEND....The Sunday of the weekend. thats when this **** is goin down.....sku wheres it gonna be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.