02 camaro?

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Hey guy's im helping a friend with an install. Was wondering what size speakers are in the rear and front of a 2002 chevy camaro the rear's look like 6.5s but as for the door's im not sure never got a chance to look at em . cause my friend has the car and been real busy so figured maybe someone on here might know the front door speaker size. Thanks guys.

alright casper that's what i thought man. and don't wanna go with a setup cause always going back forth school etc...and has kid. so just gonna do some real nice speaker's in rear/front like they want. no comp set though sadly tried to convince but dont want the extra work/cash of running front stage amp.

yeah that's what i told em man. but don't have the room . but said maybe down the line. But appericate the help man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.