Seattle/Tacoma/Everett Meet!!! Roll Call...

umm...my schools parking lot is actually full almost every day..summer sport training. theres a loop road in seward park thats a 1way and about half way through thers a turn out with parking for about 25...i always see lowriders there. thatd work depending on the amount of cars coming...if not im sure there are other spots..in magnolia theres a huge parking lot in a park thatd be perfect

18th sounds good for me

HelloImBob where did you get your setup metered? ive been looking for a TL forever

and Terra which magnolia are you talking about? one in seattle or the one by southcenter?

im talkin about the one in seattle. theres one in southcenter? didnt know that...ill have to go there soon.

im talkin about the one in seattle. theres one in southcenter? didnt know that...ill have to go there soon.
yea its over by cartoys, bestbuy, mens warehouse... but they dont do car audio anymore.... pretty gay only home audio now.

Everyone!

Please post your preferred date -- either 8/11 (this coming weekend) or 8/18.

To make it easier I will just pick a place (i.e. a place with a nice big parking lot).

Are folks up for going to lunch after the meet?

I would prefer 8/18 (I'm waiting for 2 12" Fi SSDs for the M3).

I can also do 8/11, but I will have to throw the MT 18 back in the Rav4 for that date....

Post back!

18 might not work for me...ill have to see. but i wont have my subs by 11th so ima so go for the 18th and ill try to be here. discovery park is a good place because it has a huge parking lot. but it might be too out of the way for people.

18th sounds good for me
HelloImBob where did you get your setup metered? ive been looking for a TL forever

and Terra which magnolia are you talking about? one in seattle or the one by southcenter?
lol I kept refreshing the page looking for a response below mine and I didnt pay attention that mine was the last on the page -__-

I went to Aspen sound but they are 4 hours from seattle, I live in kennewick washington

and I cant make 8/18, POSSIBLY 8/11 but thats a big maybe.

8/18 is warped tour here in washington, I cant miss that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.