Seattle/Tacoma/Everett Meet!!! Roll Call...

This is turning into an RE get together. That's awesome.
seriously lol just noticed that too. someones got 4 se's, you and ive got SX's, couple guys have XXX's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

seriously lol just noticed that too. someones got 4 se's, you and ive got SX's, couple guys have XXX's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
That would be me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

im anxious to hear everyones setup. mine are the only REs ive ever heard. anyone gonna be there with an 06 or later XXX? and have we decided when to do this. I need to let my wife know so she can get out of work to be there.

mines only an 05 XXX and fedex is pissing me off, I waited 5 hours for it today because it said that it was going to be delivered from the tracking number and its not here

not to mention I took out my back seat to put my box in my trunk and its looking like I might not be able to fit the box in that way either...I dont know what Im gonna do, I cant shrink the height down at all cuz the box is just barley big enough for the 15"

Wow lots of peeps!!!

Very cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The soonest I could meet up is Saturday 8/11.

But please don't wait for me (I'm serious). Please have a meet if everyone is available sooner.

So where's a good place to meet up?

seems like we have a nice lineup of people. we should do it within the next few weeks, im starting new fulltime job so i wont have much time off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

It'd be very cool if you could make it...I'd think you'd easily have the loudest setup?
id like to go. im pretty much at square 1 again, unfortunately. maybe next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how about saturday august 18th? hmm good spot to meet....i see a lot of small get togethers down by seward park in south seattle. or if people cant go there..a nice big parking lot works. august 18th gives everyone enough time to get their **** together and be there.

BAH finally a seattle area meet rolls around, and im leaving for college in two weeks..... you sunofabeech's. If you can do it on a holiday weekend, or in the next two weeks, i'll be glad to come. I leave for WSU on the 15th.

Setup is actually under construction as we speak, i just came inside:

2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71:

-125sq ft Raamat BXT

-30sq ft leftover Edead

-12 yards ensolite

-Pioneer Premier 780mp

-Ipod Interface

- Polk MOMO MMC6500 6.5" component set up front

-Kicker ZX 350.2 pushing the momo's

-2 15" Alpine Type-R's

-Hifonics Brutus BXI2607D for the R's

-Custom truckbed/midgate box, 8 cu ft @ 33hz, designed into the bed of the truck, blowing into the cabin from behind the rear seats

-Big 3, kinetik 800 up front, kinetik2400 in the rear, buncha Knu Kolossus 1/0, and sadly only a stock alt atm

The theme of the install is pretty much everything to be hidden. But yeah, do this before August 15th or on a holiday weekend and i'll hit it up! I should be done with my build sometime next week.

Hmm, I might not be ready like I thought I would be...

my box wont fit in my trunk, I even removed my back seat completely to try and put it in that way but it just isnt going to happen...

so...Ive decided Im going to buy a new car/suv since mines a 91 and its falling apart anyways

but in the rare chance that Im ready Id love to go, altho seattle is about a 4 hour drive for me

Let's target 8/18!

As to where to meet we'll need a place that allows bumping!

Seward Park sounds good (for the Seattle area)....

Any other suggestions?

Empty High School parking lots (school's out)?

I probably wont be able to make it unless I throw my sub in my back seat like I did today lol...

I went down to the shop here and got my sub metered just for a ballpark figure, my amp settings were all still set for my 9500 12" so it sounds kinda crappy compared to what it could sound like but I got a 140.8 sealed at the front windshield, not too bad for no preparation. I didnt even have a song ready to play hahaha

I

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.