Sealed Sub suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Need sub suggestions for a friend.
He'll be running around 1000-1500 watts. They will be in a smaller enclosure, and sealed... probably 2 cubes total.

Price range is... No more than 150 per.
Since you didnt provide the info, Im gonna guess he wants 36 subs, and he want's 18's. 36 subs at $150 each is a pretty big budget. That's enough to just buy a JackHammer, that's what id do if I was your friend. 2 cubes would be on the small side for 36 18's anyway.

My bad, I thought I had it in the title. I did initially, but deleted it. Also, audioholic, thanks for taking the opportunity to jump on me and make me look like a douche! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

But yes, he wants 2 12's. Basically, with 1500 watts or so, he just wants to get as loud as he can with sealed because he can't really do ported. He could, but he has a very small trunk. 95 Prelude.

So yes... 2 12's for 150 each (max)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.