Sealed build: 4 havoc15's, AB500.1, D3100's, Fisher Custom's box

any updates? I figured if I went away for a while I could at least come back to see some updates on projects lol. Looks like I haven't been around for a month or so but it feels like soo much longer (that might not be good lol)

I always liked winter, until I wanted to get something done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have an old Arc Audio 4150 CXLR 4 ch, and it s dampning factor is 2300. Of course I m not sure how it was calculated back whenever they made the...
No problem. The Dayton ultimax is one of the better sounding sealed subs I’ve heard. I kinda want to try the 18 in my ride.
I scrolled thru there trying to find TS specs and must have missed them or they weren't displaying. Anyway, looks like 2cuft tuned to ~35hz was a...
And you (if you’re not a Ai BOT), for the sake of everyone in this forum, may want to quit posting, Your information is consistently off topic and...
They have pre-cut wood if you pay extra at the hardware store. Just draw it out. But you'll have to pay extra. Then screw it in yourself...

About this thread

duece212

5,000+ posts
Buddy Christ!
duece212
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date