Screws backing out from vibration?

SilverBullet6.0
10+ year member

My amp is mounted onto my sub box, it has an amp rack on it. Last night I heard some rattling and thought it was a sub going bad. After further inspection, it turns out just some screws on my amp and subs were backing out. How can I keep the screws from backing out due to vibration? Wood glue on the screws?

If you must mount the amp to the box. Here is what I do get some rubber around 1/2 think or so and mount it between the box and amp rack. It will help dampen the vibration. It does not completely take it all out but it helps. Also How long are the screws you are using.This makes me think you have way to much flex goin on in your box to be doing this, but i say longer slightly bigger screws

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.