Scion Tc Backup Camera Wiring

Participant count
  • Participants list

Selvos

Europa
Hi

I'm installing a backup cam for my Scion TC. The camera is mounted and I have the wiring through to the liftgate.

I need to get power to it and power to my wireless transmitter.

First I'm going to tap into one of the light's power, but i'm not sure what color is the power and which is ground. There's a black and white wire and a brown wire. I'm assuming brown is ground, but I saw a black/white wire attached to the liftgate chassis. SO now i'm not sure.

DOn't have a meter to check. I'd rather connect to the reverse light....Has anyone done this...where did you run your wiring?

ANyone do this to a TC?

What did you do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.