Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

well i didn't say anything about his install work or anything like that just his customer service.

Customer service is almost everyones reason for return service. Tsupra98 is a good guy to deal with and stand by his word. U should link this thread in ur sig if u feel U had bad service

oh and great first post by the owner of the shop lol

Customer service is almost everyones reason for return service. Tsupra98 is a good guy to deal with and stand by his word. U should link this thread in ur sig if u feel U had bad service
oh and great first post by the owner of the shop lol
thanks for the support slam

I support what both of you say. 100% correct. Should never have been treated like that.
thanks i felt the same way. but his loss now cuz i'll just never go back and tell everyone never to go there and go to jacks they took care of me there.

tsupra,

Im familiar with Shades, Jack's and Lee's in the Waco area. Never dealt with Schroeder's before, but Ive heard they are are one of the better choices for alarms...

I realize this is a relatively old post, but just incase:

If your coming from Highway 84 (Waco Drive/Franklin) on Hewitt Drive, it will be on your right side across from Midway Middle School. Its a standalone building, big sign, etc so ya cant miss it.

I used to deal with Jack's alot, but they have gotten darker (shadier) and their best installers have hit the road. I hear they still do acceptable work, but dont expect an amazing custom install anymore. They used to have a guy named Ray (cant remember his last name) that would fiberglass, build custom enclosures, etc but hes no longer there.

Lee's is on the South side of Valley Mills Drive, about halfway between Franklin and I-35. I have been there several times and they do pretty good work, no complaints. It is a worse part of town though.

Anyway, I hope that helps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

pharel, that makes no sense.

Anyway - Im a ways outside of Waco, but I have spent some time in Shades and Jacks over the last few weeks. Its pretty safe to say that they are both good good shops that can meet most needs.

Jacks is going to have the biggest selection of audio gear of the two, they have a slightly larger staff lingering to answer questions, and they are pretty quick and relatively inexepensive.

Shades doesnt have the selection of audio, but they have amazing installers. Enclosures, discrete installs, flashy installs, etc - just about anything custom, they can do. They will move a little slower than Jacks, but you can rest assured your getting good work done. Price-wise, not the cheapest, but again, you know they are doing it right. Pus, everything you may have heard about their team is true - they are good bunch of guys

yo kenny yall do any amp repair are yall a new shop?....i was thinking about giving schroders ....i was thinkg about trying out schroders but i guess ill take my business elsewhere customer should come first!

Craig Schroeder passed away about a week ago delivering toys on a toy run. He was riding his cycle down the road when a car pulled in front of him and killed him. He was a really nice and great person. RIP Criag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...