Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

tsupra98
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
waco, tx
The guy that works here is just a straight up d1ck. I go in there trying to get some quotes on my system so i can get them to my insurance company so its covered. well i asked the guy if he could come check and give me a quote real nice. the guy was like my time is money and since you didn't guy your **** from here i'm not going to help you out. i was like are you kidding me? i'm new to this area and this is the only dealer for crossfire around here. and the dick won't even help me out. all the shops back in utah were always real nice about helping you out with things. needless to say i told they the guy i'll never be going back there to buy anything ever again. i would not recommend to anyone ever going there if this is the way they treat people. helping people out when they come in like that is making future customers but i'll never go there for anything ever again

The guy that works here is just a straight up d1ck. I go in there trying to get some quotes on my system so i can get them to my insurance company so its covered. well i asked the guy if he could come check and give me a quote real nice. the guy was like my time is money and since you didn't guy your **** from here i'm not going to help you out. i was like are you kidding me? i'm new to this area and this is the only dealer for crossfire around here. and the dick won't even help me out. all the shops back in utah were always real nice about helping you out with things. needless to say i told they the guy i'll never be going back there to buy anything ever again. i would not recommend to anyone ever going there if this is the way they treat people. helping people out when they come in like that is making future customers but i'll never go there for anything ever again

There's not to much to pick from in waco. They're all about the same the only one I ever liked somewhat was jack's on valley mills.

There's not to much to pick from in waco. They're all about the same the only one I ever liked somewhat was jack's on valley mills.
yea they are the second place i went to and they seemed pretty nice they gave me a quote for the stuff i had that they sold there and were nice about it. i think i'll stick to going there if i need anything done

are you around the waco area?

yea they are the second place i went to and they seemed pretty nice they gave me a quote for the stuff i had that they sold there and were nice about it. i think i'll stick to going there if i need anything done
are you around the waco area?
Well right now I'm not I'm up in Abilene for college but I'll be back maybe a few weekends and definitely this summer.

Well right now I'm not I'm up in Abilene for college but I'll be back maybe a few weekends and definitely this summer.
yea i'm down here for college for the next few years. whats there to do around here???

First off ,let's get your story straight,You called me that morning wanting pricing for crossfire. I informed you that the modules you wanted pricing for ,I no longer had the price sheets for,So rather than take me at my word you come up to my store & ask again for the same thing you did on the phone an hour earlier .Not to mention that i offered you crossfire's 1-800# and told you that they would give you pricing . but you presisted . we had a ton of work that day & time being precious I reacted in a manner i should not have ,for that I'm sorry, which was really the case ,if i had ,had the pricing I would have gladly given it to you. but i did'ent have them

. So i guess you got angry at me and posted this load of crap,which isn't the truth !so next time you want to post something ,make sure you tell the whole story, not just your version

P.s. if there is anything i can do to rectify the situation i will

Sincerely : Craig Schroeder

Owner :Schroeder's Auto Sound & Security

First off ,let's get your story straight,You called me that morning wanting pricing for crossfire. I informed you that the modules you wanted pricing for ,I no longer had the price sheets for,So rather than take me at my word you come up to my store & ask again for the same thing you did on the phone an hour earlier .Not to mention that i offered you crossfire's 1-800# and told you that they would give you pricing . but you presisted . we had a ton of work that day & time being precious I reacted in a manner i should not have ,for that I'm sorry, which was really the case ,if i had ,had the pricing I would have gladly given it to you. but i did'ent have them . So i guess you got angry at me and posted this load of crap,which isn't the truth !so next time you want to post something ,make sure you tell the whole story, not just your version

P.s. if there is anything i can do to rectify the situation i will

Sincerely : Craig Schroeder

Owner :Schroeder's Auto Sound & Security
I wasn't just talking about the amp. i never said i was angry about you not giving me a quote for the amp. i forgot to mention the part you wouldn't quote me for thats the main reason i went there. i was just double checking about crossfire and i asked about jake is the main reason i brought that up. what i went there to get a quote for was my deck and when i asked you if you'd give me a quote for that you said you wouldn't because i didn't buy it from you. i just gave a brief sum up of what happend and why i will never go there again.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

I wonder if the owner googles his companies name every night to see if anyone is stroking their peen.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
I wonder if the owner googles his companies name every night to see if anyone is stroking their peen.
yea i'm wondering the same thing now but i don't care i stand by what i said

I have some experience with Craig. He’s a little rough around the edges, but overall he can be a good person to buy stuff from. I am sure just like most of us, we have off days. I am not excusing his behavior, but he knows his stuff and so do his installers.

I have some experience with Craig. He’s a little rough around the edges, but overall he can be a good person to buy stuff from. I am sure just like most of us, we have off days. I am not excusing his behavior, but he knows his stuff and so do his installers.
well i didn't say anything about his install work or anything like that just his customer service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...