SBN or bust!!!Camp Bass Race - Chevy malibu 02 build log for Noisy Cricket (DB Unit!)

i dont want to sound negative in anyway just pointing out what i think. its a sweet design just not sure how strong your box is actually going to be.

surprisingly man, the box is really stout. I was thinking of the same possibility, and i wanted to use Birch, but my boy prefered MDF, so thats what we went with...and it worked out very well.

hell, i was worried about the area between the subs, but even that is really strong once we doubled it up....and the althread made it even better.

****! very nice, I wanna come see it before sbn, im here in bradenton! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

its a mfn monster have had a headache all dang day... with out being paneld off it did a 49.9... we added the panel today as stated and man did it do wonders yah i wana change my username !!! already got it picked to ! lol, yah after tuesday she gona be a flippn monster for sure !

So Gangsta ! lol

BIG THANKS TO THE FELLAS OVER AT INCRIMINATOR AUDIO FOR ALL THE HELP GUIDENCE TO GET THIS THING OFF THE GROUND AND READY FOR DAYTONA, REALLY APPRECTIATE ALL YOU GUYS HAVE DONE FOR ME AS WELL AS YOU ROBIN !

VJ GOOD LOOKIN TODAY I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU WERE WILLING TO DO TODAY IN ORDER TO HELP ME OUT ! NOT EVERYONE WOULD HAVE.

dammit teh hell ( lookin at day of our lives 2 long)

i dont get no luv..im the one that crunched the numbers for krist sakes....lol

all in all great score...my suggestion...find ur freq. sealed at the glass and the kik with door open

yes you do son!

ill have ant PM you the first video.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

100_1940.jpg
You better hope those screws can hold the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

iamamp3pimp

5,000+ posts
Bass Heads Entertainment
iamamp3pimp
Tampa FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date