SBN or bust!!!Camp Bass Race - Chevy malibu 02 build log for Noisy Cricket (DB Unit!)

You're lucky you're getting close.

Today we put my D3 in. Had to cut the heck out of the metal back in the dash to make it fit. Now I got a TON of mids/highs and batteries to go in. You will probably finish before me!

ive yet to cu ompete with it why ?
some people just dont want to run it....i know i didnt want to know what it metered when i first isntalled mine, because i knew it wouldnt be what i thought it should be (which i was right)

Ive metered it... When I first threw everything in it did mid 157s just above 30hz legal on dash. That was with stock alt, no line driver, etc, and batteries dipping to around 10.5v. Every time I would turn it up for more than a few seconds an amp would shut off from voltage. I just didnt want to pay all the money to compete just to have an amp shut off in a Bassrace run.

SBN costs too much to compete... Pay for power, pay for competition, buy a 16v charger, etc. Just dont have money for any of that. After finishing my car, Ill be pretty much totally out of money.

100_1939.jpg

100_1940.jpg
dam....these 2 pix is the money shots.....just by looking at it, it screams .....imma break yo **** in half

great job u guys....i cant wait to hear this at sbn

yah I love them shots, they ame out great ! monk yah sbn is gona ost me an arm and a leg but ive alway wanted to run and after last yr at bn i said I was goin run this yr... so here I an ready to dive head long into comp againt what i feel are some of the best the world has to offer, so ill eat it this time and think about next time lol.

80 glad u like it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

iamamp3pimp

5,000+ posts
Bass Heads Entertainment
iamamp3pimp
Tampa FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date