SAZ-1500D or RD 1750.1?

Evan doesn't even deal with RD like he use to cause of Steve.
That should tell you something.
evan smarted off to steve and tried to talk him down a few times, and steve put him in his place too. That tells me plenty. I've washed my hands of the past though, it's just another brand to me now.. good builds on the gear.. but their past is what gets them as far as online business goes, I last heard they were doing great on local sales.

Ok, Im going to say this one more time.
If you had your mind set before you made this thread, what was the point.

I can see your already leaning towards RD.

I\'m not gonna sit here and say Sundown Sundown Sundown.

I have my opinion but that does you no good it seems.
I have my mind up on the SUBS, not the amp. I just read good about both amps, and was wondering if there was any problems I should know of and best place to buy each when time comes. I do appreciate your responses alot, really, thanks! I will check in a little while to see if anymore things come up.

I see a trend now. Evan was the sour apple huh? Who is he or his company? I mean, there is a limit for a salesmen though. I don\'t want to be called, or harassed 24/7 by phone or email. If you give it to me as an option, THANKS! If you don\'t hear form me, I don\'t want it. Car salesmen are like that. They will call you 20 times a day to get you.
i don't know who this evan guy is, but i know there is at least one other dealer that's like that.

I see a trend now. Evan was the sour apple huh? Who is he or his company? I mean, there is a limit for a salesmen though. I don\'t want to be called, or harassed 24/7 by phone or email. If you give it to me as an option, THANKS! If you don\'t hear form me, I don\'t want it. Car salesmen are like that. They will call you 20 times a day to get you.
Im a rep ...i dont push anything on them .....i let the amp sell itself ..

no evan was definitly pushy with the sales... everyone agreed on this that I have talked to.. lol he even said I was taking his sales by giving people a lower price before I even started trying to sale anything as a rep for them, I really got a laugh from that one, whining to steve because I was a rep and making up junk. That's one of the reasons I quit being a rep, that and no time to do it. Dealing with drama... well someone else can do that.
Yes Evan was pushy as hell ...thats why i gave him a permanant vacation on ROE...I also had a interesting phone call from Steve too ...very unprofessional
Evan doesn't even deal with RD like he use to cause of Steve.
That should tell you something.
I had to giggle at this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i don't know who this evan guy is, but i know there is at least one other dealer that's like that.
evan was the guy whom has the greenishteal truck with 2 18" alpha v1s in it then 8 10s or 12" classics.. though I forgot the size. Can see vids of him on youtube.

The other person.. i think I know whom you're talking about too.

I had to giggle at this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
truth hurts, I was the first person that I seen to mention his name.. but why not state the direct problem that they had at the time?

Evan makes everybody giggle.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif i will sale you an alpha for eleventybillion dollars, that's a great deal.. a great deal.. doesn't include shipping but still a great deal.

while a little exaggerated .. I still remember hearing something exactly like this from him.

truth hurts, I was the first person that I seen to mention his name.. but why not state the direct problem that they had at the time?
I've met him in person and agree about his attitude but I don't think anyone should let the attitude of a rep destroy your opinion on the product/company. Now the actions of the owner is a totally different story. The owner of Sundown Audio is the easiest going most helpful guy I think I've ever met. The Sundown product, warranty, and customer service is all top notch. You can't go wrong with them.

I've met him in person and agree about his attitude but I don't think anyone should let the attitude of a rep destroy your opinion on the product/company. Now the actions of the owner is a totally different story. The owner of Sundown Audio is the easiest going most helpful guy I think I've ever met. The Sundown product, warranty, and customer service is all top notch. You can't go wrong with them.
i've met steve, never had a bad thing to say about him.. talked to him on the phone many times.. and I support him and his company hope for them the best, but I won't use their products now, just wanting to try other things.. even right now I have 2 sundown 100.2s sitting beside me ready to go into my ride and hopefully i'll have more coming. Though I haven't talked to jacob ever directly, i've talked with a few of his dealers a lot and they're some of the nicest people to deal with and just generally want to help you out in every way possible thus me choosing to run sundowns now.

for the OP, either choice you make, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

They are both excellent products...

Both Steve and Jake are great to deal with.

Hard to say that all the dealers are an issue as I have not had many complaints yet...The equipment is good, make suggestions and let the gear speak for itself...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.