Satellite Radio?

I have had xm for a couple years now and love it. The music channels are commercial free except for the occasional commercial for other xm programs. Some channels are edited, some aren't. XM FTW

XM FTW!!!!!--- XM = better selection + More diversity + lower price + free On-line access to ALL of their channels with your subscription. you have your music that you pay for with you when you are at home or traveling in the car. The xm unit that goes with your Alpine can be hidden away under a seat etc... safer, less components in the open for prying eyes.
I went with XM when I was driving long-haul... my bf went with Sirius.... and he seriously HATES IT!

XM > SIRIUS!!!!
They are the same price, sirius also has online access, and better selection/more diversity is a matter of opinion.

Around here everyone seems to like Sirius programming better. If you like rock Octane 20 is the ish. I have had both and honestly after having sirius I wouldnt pay for XM, I would rather have just FM and CDs if Sirius wasnt a option.

I also think Sirius spend more money on programming than XM. Xm dumps alot of what they could be spending on good programing with their marketing tactics. That is why some people praise Xm,they have had it crammed down their throats. Xm sends us god knows how much marketing material each month to the shop. We dont sell much XM because we prefer Sirius, and XM still sends us 50lbs of literature, banners, and lifesize celeb standups each month that we just throw away. Sirius doesnt spend that kind of money, and I think it reflects in thiere programing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wvufootball

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
wvufootball
Maryalnd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date