satellite radio ID

Participant count
  • Participants list

davewilsonsr

CarAudio.com Newbie
I recently purchased a 2007 lexus RX350. The radio appears to be factory installed but there is a microphone on a wire coming out of the side molding. There is a satellite antenna on the roof. When I first hit the SAT button on the radio to get the ID for xm radio i had three options, Sat 1, sat 2 and sat3. sat3 resulted in the display reading BT (bluetooth). after hitting buttons to see what that offered, I discovered that the radio is in fact bluetooth, paired with my phone for calls, and allows me to steam music from my iphone. I wanted to get the radio ID because I am considering sirius subscription. the owners manual said to tune the sat radio to 000 for the radio ID. However, the only option I now have when i hit the SAT button is sat3 bluetooth. when I first hit the button, 002 flashes but then immediately goes to sat3 bluetooth. can someone tell me how I get the radio into sat1 or sat2 so I can find the radio ID? I tried looking up the radio ID with the car's vin number but was told by the site the the vin did no register a satellite radio. thanks for your help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

davewilsonsr

CarAudio.com Newbie
davewilsonsr
greenville sc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from