Not open for further replies.

rfmayhem
10+ year member

audio4life
near your
Item(s) for Sale:

Samsung n130

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This Samsung is in exceptionally good condition. The low-glare matte screen is flawless, bright and clear, the keyboard, palmrest and touchpad are great.

The unit is powered by an Intel Atom N130 CPU, hyperthreaded at 1.6GHz. It has 1GB of RAM and a 130GB hard drive that is Healthy. The audio is high-def. There is VGA out, 3 USB ports so you can sync with ipod or phone, audio in and out, a card slot, and an ethernet port. The battery says it is good for some 3.5 hours of uptime. (I can't guarantee what you will get though, and what you're doing and the brightness level are factors). The WIRELESS and the WEBCAM work The AC ADAPTER is included.

Windows 7 has been restored to factory condition and then FULLY updated with all security patches and recommended addons, including IE11 and all the dot-nets. Direct-x, flash, java and the drivers are up to date, so you won't need to hunt them down. The system has been scanned, and professionally tuned for performance, convenience and security. The bloatware is gone, the screen has been set for maximum working area. You will LOVE the way the pointer glides effortlessly (TRUST ME ON THIS, THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE LAPTOP GAME-CHANGER!) The system is set to scan, defrag and optimize the hard drive periodically, so it practically maintains itself without hogging resources. And so much more.

Price:

$120.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

&15.00

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
[/IMG[/url]

Topside need this gone

please explain to me why someone with negative feedback on two different car audio forums is selling big items with out username and date? can you explain that to me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants