Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
Item(s) for Sale:

ibm/leveno dual 3.0ghz intel, 16gb ddr3, sound card internal spk, wifi, 22"in flat screen monitor, optic mouse, advanced keyboard.... 500gb hd

Item(s) Description/Condition:

awesome, tower has a little age but well taken care of, everything else is less than 3 months old and comes with all original packaging... .

Price:

offers and trades...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on buyer!!!

Item Pictures:
@michaellane; leave my thread alone!! lol i will post pics up when i get home!! lol i got over 10fb anyways!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='basswiigee']Item(s) for Sale:

ibm/leveno dual 3.0ghz intel, 16gb ddr3, sound card internal spk, wifi, 22"in flat screen monitor, optic mouse, advanced keyboard....

Item(s) Description/Condition:

awesome, tower has a little age but well taken care of, everything else is less than 3 months old and comes with all original packaging... .

Price:

offers and trades...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on buyer!!!

Item Pictures:
@michaellane; leave my thread alone!! lol i will post pics up when i get home!! lol i got over 10fb anyways!! lol[/QUOTE]

LMAO you already know. And I have what 50+ feedback? I still post username but im a G. Good luck with sale

LMAO you already know. And I have what 50+ feedback? I still post username but im a G. Good luck with sale
yeah pics make a big difference i always post em, just not at home right now! lol

update your sig then LoL

I have a Kicker KX600.1 but don't want that thing back *edit* nor is it worth the computer, that thing is pretty awesome, and I'm trying to trade another similar one off to a good home.

update your sig then LoLI have a Kicker KX600.1 but don't want that thing back *edit* nor is it worth the computer, that thing is pretty awesome, and I'm trying to trade another similar one off to a good home.
what you trying to get out of the kx? i want it?

yeah pics make a big difference i always post em, just not at home right now! lol
What kind of power do you need I got a rockford 301m or something like that you can have dirt cheap

I have been thinking about selling my computer for I have more money for my build. But my Computer was my build over the winter. Its a beast. I dont think I could do it

i5 3570k OC to 4.5ghz

h100 Liquid cooling

8gb adata OC to 2200 mHZ

evga gtx 660 OC

I may want this... what cpu is it? Any gpu? what's the clock speed on the memory? lol... I need more info.

I've got some nice amps you may be interested in...

I have been thinking about selling my computer for I have more money for my build. But my Computer was my build over the winter. Its a beast. I dont think I could do it
i5 3570k OC to 4.5ghz

h100 Liquid cooling

8gb adata OC to 2200 mHZ

evga gtx 660 OC
Almost identical to mine...only I don't have liquid cooling, have 660ti and 16gb ram.

I've thought about liquid cooling but with my ssd, cpu and gpu's I feel zero need to overclock..

with that being said, this computer above may make a decent media center. My current media center is a core 2 duo, 1gb ram, nvidia 420gtx? It's running openelec so it's not crazy slow or anything, but running high definition can drop it down to 20 or so fps once in a while during movie playback. Could upgrade the gpu but I think it's time to retire her lol

Almost identical to mine...only I don't have liquid cooling, have 660ti and 16gb ram.
I've thought about liquid cooling but with my ssd, cpu and gpu's I feel zero need to overclock..

with that being said, this computer above may make a decent media center. My current media center is a core 2 duo, 1gb ram, nvidia 420gtx? It's running openelec so it's not crazy slow or anything, but running high definition can drop it down to 20 or so fps once in a while during movie playback. Could upgrade the gpu but I think it's time to retire her lol
what info you need? im home now...

what info you need? im home now...
Dedicated gpu?

What socket is the cpu? or..what cpu is it?

if you know this....

speed of ram/brand

hdd or ssd

anything else I may want to know/features

and how much power are you looking for? anything else aside from amps you may be interested in?

[quote name='cfox10']Dedicated gpu?
What socket is the cpu? or..what cpu is it?

if you know this....
speed of ram/brand
hdd or ssd
anything else I may want to know/features

and how much power are you looking for? anything else aside from amps you may be interested in?[/QUOTE]

hold on, ill get the guy that built it... @CRXBMPN;
can you answer any of those questions? before i go searching.... lol ^^^^^

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

its wd 500gb hdd

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

its a souped up levono think centre m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants