Sam/AudioRx/MakeshiftAudio Where's my Z1a?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TurdFergueson2
5,000+ posts

Team D.O.A.
Chicago
Cliffs...... Sam has been "repairing" my amp since Late January. I have yet to receive anything and he's been missing since late April.

I've been trying my best to avoid doing this, but you leave me no choice.....

Through some recomendations and a little research, I contacted you about repairing my blown DDZ1a amp. After a little back and forth about when i was going to get it done, I eventually shipped it out. I sent you my amp on the 19th of January. You signed for it on January 21st of this year. I contacted you on CA.com and you confirmed receiving it. At the time you were more active on AIM than here or ca.com. We chatted about this and that for hours at a time. i did not sweat you over my amp because I felt it was in good hands and the end result would be a repaired amp that I could install in my van setup. So two weeks went past before you even touched it. Then it was something about the roads being frozen and you not being able to make it to the shop. I won't get into every detail about our daily contact, but It is now May 13th and I DO NOT have my Z1a back.

Ive seen a few threads One from Violence and one from another guy all during the time you've had my amp. I alerted you on AIM about those threads. Even then I didn't bother you about the status of my amp. Really what pissed me off other than the fact that it's not installed in my van right now is that you said that my output card was being repaired by Chris at dbr. After about a month of waiting on that, I contacted him myself and he said he never received the card from you. A day later you contacted me on AIM and asked me a couple of questions.

The last real conversation we had on AIM was around my birthday (Early April) you said I should have it by my birthday which was the next day then offered to loan me some 3k prototype. I declined the prototype because I want to run the amp I sent you to repair. A few weeks later you get in an accident. I can understand business slowing down around then, but you had my amp at that point close to 90 days. You told me days after your accident that you would be working on my amp and that the card was in. You said you already installed the fets (which I provided) so the amp should have been about 90% ready to go. That was April 16h when you told me that the card was in. I am still without anything

I chose you because you quoted me the best price and you were endorsed by amp repair companies that are busier than you. At this point I just want my amp back whether it's fixed or not. I can pay you for what you have done so far. If you actually read this thread I want my amp shipped via UPS or Fedex with an insurance of 300 dollars. That is how I shipped it to you . I do not trust USPS and I am willing to eat the costs to get my Z1a back. I do not want a replacement amp, I want the unscratched heatsink that was sent to you. I have called you already and left all of my numbers for you to contact me on AIM as well as the number you have given others.

Sad to say, but I had a similar experience with him, he had my amp for a few months, and when he returned it it still wasn't working..

I read good things about him though, thought i was the first person who had a problem.

Strangely enough he's always on aim but very rarely responds to emails or pm's.

Hopefully you will get your amp back soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
If he's on AIM I guess he has me blocked or something. I always see the status of "Offline, Hates Hospitals" and he's never on.

All I want is my Z1a back Fixed or not.

he is supposed to be the official repairman for cresendo audio too i think, i guess this might tarnish their name, sad to hear man. Hope you get it back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TurdFergueson2

5,000+ posts
Team D.O.A.
TurdFergueson2
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies