Safe Amp Kit?

Participant count
  • Participant list

awt_daway2b
10+ year member

I said in earlier posts that i plan on putting a small system in my girl friends nissan well with this first check i'm gonna have ot make a car payment :-( so i can only grab an amp kit.

here is the one i want.

Lightning Audio Bolt PK10IC Amplifier Wiring Kit

http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/LITPK10IC

LITPK10IC_1.jpg

Here system will be running a 300.1 jbl mono series amp, to a 300 watt rms audiobahn natural sound woofer.

The gauge is 10, is that big enough wire to conduct a smooth current?

My system is pulling 2400 watts rms to 3 ALUMS (800 each).

Of couse though wheni saw my friends tempo dying to a mere 150 rms x2 to the amercian legacy to high excursion i knew i was not gonna put my betty 4 cld mazda through that. I run a 0 gauge wire. And had beefed up jeep cheroke alternator (190 amp) which is doing much better than i think my dinky 70 amp.

So as you can see i never used less than 0 gauge for an amp an system. It's the biggest lol.

So do you all think that Lightning audio kit will be big enough for it?

Thanks,

Brandon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.