s10 wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a very convenient situation with my saturn, there is basically a plastic tube running along each side of the car, I simply took it off and put 4 runs of 0-gauge in each...couldnt have asked for a better setup really, a perk of the saturns //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But doubt there is anything like this in your truck...i might be able to scrounge up some pics..

Right below the battery there are two holes to run in the frame. This is how I ran my ground, if you run your power wires through make sure to use something to protect the wire from rubbing on the hole. This is on a 2001 s10 blazer (the front half of the frame is the same as the trucks) with 2/0 welding wire.

IMG_1265.jpg

i bought a drill from lowes, and a 1" bit. Drilled out a huge hole in the firewall on the passenger side, then took them both back to lowes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

17feet got a positive to battery AND negative to battery that way. If you're slightly short on money, this is where you can scrimp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.